Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Viva la Vida

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

The moment Nightfall and Al get to their feet, sounds of feet rushing around them quicken, accompanied suddenly by the sound of a door closing, leaving them in silence, apart from the confused noises of their fellow fae.

"No, I can't see a thing," Terri replies to Rick before attmepting to push herself up, balancing with her tail and forcing her head not to swim. "Okay, I'm up. Wait," she says, blinking, "I'm starting to see light."

The blackness fades slightly before everyone's eyes as bright sunshine begins to pierce the veil and shapes are starting to form. Nothing too distinct, but its a start.

Oh, and by the feel of it, everyone is wearing nothing but under garments.

1 suxx

L

Rick wasn't sure if he'd ever been so happy to simply be able to see. Even if the shapes were blurry and indistinct they were almost as immense a relief as the scurrying footfalls were a worry. With that thought in mind he got his hand under him, then the other. An almost painstakingly slow roll, a push, and Rick found himself standing once more.

"I'm back on my feet."

Nothing like a little fear to get the blood pumping.

Barely

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

The sudden awareness of metal touching more skin than she was used to baring makes Xerxia slam a fist onto the ground.

"My blades!" the Summer seethes. "Those bastards are going to pay once I can stand and see clearly..."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley realizes he's in his underoos and is more than a damn sight uncomfortable as such. As light pierces the gloom, people might notice he's missing an important bulge, but hopefully people will be concentrating on something other than his junk, or lack thereof, and the Dusk courtier knows he has to soldier on, regardless of his pride. "Somebody shut a door on us. An' what the hell are those critters runnin' round? Ungh," he repeats as he tries to fumble towards the direction he thought he heard the door, but his head is swimming and he can't be sure of where he's going.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus manages to sit up and begins to massage the pins and needles out of his arms and legs. Putting a hand on the metal beneath him, Marcus introduces himself.

"Hello, I'm Mark Seven. How long have I been here?"

Sit up

Primordial Voice

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin, still breathing hard, though the tears are no longer flowing as strong, asks in quiet, whispered tones. "We gotta find whoever right? Then we can go home right? I want to go home." Back to the city, to the rooftops, to the endless sky. The sky that stretches as far as he can see. Back to home.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Find someone.

By now, Nightfall had stopped waiting for Alice's voice, and let the fear and pain of what might have happened fade into the void like the fading warmth of the sun*.

One could only hope.

"Honestly, Terri, if you wanted to get my clothes off, you didn't have to resort to something so extreme..."

Another joke, delivered in a light, amused tone; a performance that only a Fairest could manage.

"Of course we're going home, Al,"
    he added. "The heroes always go home at the end, so people can sing songs and dance with and about them. Sam and that beautiful voice of his are gonna do the singing."

As he spoke, he slowly began stretching and flexing his muscles and joints.

Because he was going home, to Alice, and fuck anyone who tried to stop him.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

The sensation of laying on cool metal, while a pleasant one, was entirely unexpected for Alice after her mind processed that she was supposed to be in the hedge. As her limbs stirred she felt the light vine like tendrils fall away from her extremities. She heard others talking and realized that she couldn't see anything. It took a moment to collect herself and by then light was beginning to pierce the darkness.

Hearing Nightfall's voice gave her a sense of relief and strength. "Nightfall," Alice exclaimed hopping to her feet.

The moment she was upright her head began to swim and she found herself tumbling forward. The sound of retching soon followed as Alice's stomach objected to the sudden movement. After a few moments she moaned softly while resting on her hands and knees waiting for her head to clear. It was then that she realized that she was lacking almost all of her clothing. Clad in only her skimpy undergarments she silently hoped that the others weren't able to see anything either.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

The roll

The bluriness still present in all their eyes, it was no longer as bright as it once was as Nightfall's dream faded. Still, shapes could be made out, mainly of the fae either standing or still laying down. Glancing down, and several long shapes could be made out, slithering away before ceasing to move.

"Neil, kiss my furry bee-hind," Terri quips back, trying not to smile. When she heard Alice's voice, she sighed in relief. That was two Sovereigns safe, at least. Trying to take a step, and Terri found her limbs reacting, and stuck her arms and tail out for balance.

All characters can now move freely as their muscles begin to regain feelings although anything faster than a walk brings on nausea.
    As for Glamour and Willpower.....all full, save what you've used in this scene

Page 3 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread