Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Viva la Vida

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 28 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin, bereft of composure and barely holding on to his hope and happiness moves to stand behind Nightfall. Where Nightfall goes, Al-Adin goes.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam shrugs. "Like I sez. I'll go along if yeh all want to chat at the looney."

PRE

"I'm with you that we need to get some vengeance here. But I also think we need to play this cool. Neil, what do you think?"

Rust tries to get to his feet, tail whipping wildly to settle the king's balance.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall shakes his head at Alice's question; he doesn't have any of the answers. Although he knows they were probably rhetorical, or invitation for speculation, his gears are grinding on how to escape, or protect. The why isn't something he's ever been very good at.

At Rust's question, he shrugs slightly. "I'm for waiting... from what Marcus said, and what's outside... I dunno, it just seems like this is the first time we've had a choice... and maybe whoever it is, has been waiting for us to make it."

Hope, eternal.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia moves to stand behind her King, silently choosing to go with the flow and see what the odds actually were rather than try to stack up against an unknown entity.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice listened to the chatting around her, drawing strength from Nightfall's presence. "The last thing we need is to do anything rash," she looks at some of the more hot headed ones present giving summer the a playful teasing, but the message is clearly meant to be taken seriously.

"We keep cool. Stay together, and do what the say for now until we know the score. No one goes off by themself of splits from the group. It sounds like they plan to be civil for now. I say we keep things that way until we can decide on a course of action."

Nela manages to scrunch her butt up into the air, a caterpillar lurch.

"Talking sounds good. Hey Bert, does this mean that Doc Jack is still alive?"

Bert's ears perk up as Nela brings that revelation to him and his spirits rise a little bit despite being half naked and imprisoned. "I hope so. But then again...if he is..why isn't he here with us?"

"Like, what if he's in Zion? Or whatever." What was that movie? Oh, right. "Is somebody Neo?"

The ruby door at the end of the corridor opens smoothly and a dozen armed, clockwork soldiers strode through, each holding a long rifle, aimed at the fae. When all was secure, a rack was pulled through by another soldier with clothes hanging upon it; black pantaloons and wrap-around jerseys with red piping and emblazoned with a red coloured gear-cog on the left side of the chest. At the base of the rack are numerous pairs of slip-on lightweight black shoes. Unsuprisingly, each outfit has a name above indicating one of the freeholders within the dorm. The soldiers wait patiently, firearms never wavering, as the Lost get dressed.

Roll Perception please. See spoiler below if a suxx is acquired

Perception suxx

Page 11 of 28 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread