(2106) Catching Shadows
Jun 7, 2021 - Jun 19, 2021
Circle of Beasts
Jun 12, 2021 - Jul 2, 2021
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo storms by on his bike, but slows down when he sees Vincent. He pulls to a side spot and waves him down.

"Yo! Vincent, figured you might need a ride?" He says as he parks the bike and hops off, turning to the man and walking over in his direction.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Hey Mat," Vincent says, smirking. "How's Tony and the sprog?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I think everything is gonna be okay, though I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to play babysitter for a few days..." He says the last bit with a little bit of gruffness, like he really doesn't look forward to a screaming baby. He then smiles and looks at Vincent with a serious face. "You handled yourself well, improvised and flowed with the situation."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Thanks. Gotta admit, the threat of open heart surgery from Tony scared the shit out of me," Vincent says with a grin. "So, what happen's now? Do I have to go through some sort of superhero training or something?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"You need to pick your tribe, and get branded. Don't worry, its not nearly as painfull as it sounds. After that, hmmm... we'll see from there. Sound good?" Mateo says after thinking for a minute.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"I suppose." Branded?

Vincent shrugs, getting on the bike behind Mateo, waitng to see what else is in store for the young werewolf.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo guns the throttle, and heads off to the Den, so they can proceed to discuss the Tribes.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3