Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Road Rage

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Michael Hall and Amos Rodriguez leave Saint Ruth's, following the outspoken Kindred they've met outside the hospital to an alley that contains evidence of a mysterious, disease-spreading Kindred. They've notified the Seneschal of this development and he waits on their description of Lars.

Need a Perception Roll from Michael.

NOS
    PRE

Perception

Michael notices another bike in his rear view mirror has followed them from the last turn. The Kindred may have another tail this evening.

NOS
    PRE

Michael's grip on the steering wheel tightens as he sees the motorcycle behind him but his head remains still as he returns his look onto Lars.

"Well this is just perfect." he mutters dryly. "Looks like we may have some company behind us. Might want to the Senechal know about that as well." He continues following Lars while beginning to keep his eye on street names and business names as he starts looking for easy escape routes should the bikes start sandwiching them in.

Amos looked in the rear view mirror as Michael talked to him. Great ... it looked like trouble from what he saw.

" Oh this is so great, we chase a disease ridden kindred and we end being chased up by ... god knows what. I hope they're not brood but I am not confident about that. "

At the same time, Amos was texting the seneschal about their current situation. Hopefully, they would not have to fight but he wasn't to confident about that last part. After having sent the message, he quickly looks down to his weapon, ready to draw him in case the situation warrants it.

A quick response from the Seneschal:

Subject is known BB. Apprehend if at all possible. Will attempt to find you assistance. What is your location/direction/destination?

Michael sees that the bike behind them has jumped up a vehicle in the queue, while Lars' bike has begun to slow.

Answering the location/direction question is going to require a Wits + Streetwise roll. The more sux you get, the quicker help will be able to find you. Michael is trying to remember an escape route from the bikes along your current path. That's Int + Streetwise; sux means you can plan one along your current route, the more sux you get, the sooner you'll find it. If you fail, I'll call for a Wits + Street -5 (distracted by driving) roll at some random point coming up. Turning off quickly to avoid pursuit will be a Dex+Drive roll.

Amos tries to keep his cool but damn !

" Madre de dios ! I just got a response from the seneschal. The guy's a belial brood. If you can think of a plan, now would be the time. I am trying to communicate our position to the seneschal.

He quickly text anything he can about their current position. Hopefully, help would get there fast.

2 suxx on Wits + Streetwise

Arnold leaves the Sundown enroute to intercept as per Heathcliff's directions.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

NOS
    PRE

Michael tries looking for quick escape routes and curses when he fails to find any. "Fuckin figures, The only plan I have at the moment is trying not to get sandwiched between these two." He says as he tries to lose the bike from behind him.

Failed Escape Route roll, 2 suxx on drive roll

Amos prepares himself for a possible fight and tells michael.

" Try to ram the one in the front with your Car, maybe that'll give us the opportunity to escape or to do deal with them one by one. "

While saying so, he can help but think that he should have warned michael about his suspicion about lars.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread