Ended
Watch

The Quest to Howl

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    L
    LordHarley

Scott's car parks next to the Fremont Park. Probably they used a little time in the car to introduce themselves on the best way Uratha, getting their bonds of the Moon and of the Soul.

Johan looks curiously to Scott and then to Alex while asking, "Would be the Tur this all block or only the center of the park? I just heard about this place. Moreover, only knew two things about this city before arriving, where was the Tur and to not to cross the river."

u
    ursur5

Alex only offers johan a shrug as he climbs from the backseat of scott's car. stareing out into the park he takes a long whiff of the air before turning back to the others. < So this is their tur... Makes you wonder exacly how much its even used.>

T
    Tsali

"Hopefully often," Scott locks his door and pockets his keys. "Does anybody else know the First Tongue? We should start looking for markers. I've got one around here somewhere."

L
    LordHarley

"Unfortunately, I only know a few common words", immediately replied the Elodoth. "Anyway, I agree with you. But do not keep us apart too. I will look the center of the park."

u
    ursur5

Alex shoots scott a nod when he suggests the first tongue. taking out his notepad he scibbles a question beore turning it for them to see. {So were splitting up then? Any clues on what we should be looking for?}

T
    Tsali

"That would look like we're scoping out territory," Scott scolds the other two. Opening his trunk, he says, "Luckily, I've got a sneakier way to check the place."

Inside the trunk is a baseball bat, mitt, and ball, a basketball, and a long, thin box.

Kharn

Paladin had smelled the scents, territory markers if you will, that designated this area as Tur ground. He parked his motorcycle and walked over to a nearby bench, setting down his guitar case and pick and began strumming out a toon to a song from Christian Kane, his voice hitting the notes clearly despite his disfiguring injury to his cheek and part of his mouth. He wore a his lucky hat, a brown vest over a short sleeved shirt that revealed his toned muscular arms, and dark blue jeans with brown leather chaps overtop.

He kept an eye open, looking around the Tur for any other wolves that might be congregating there, slowly belting out the lyrics to the song Thinking of You. He sniffed at the air, looking for any potential sons or daughters of Luna. Pausing for a moment, he pulled a necklace from beneath his shirt, kissing the full moon pendant that hung from it before tucking it back into concealment. Mother Luna, Father Wolf, most Holy, guide your children to cross my path so I might resume your holy work. He silently thought the prayer before he continued his song, waiting to see if his prayer would be answered.

Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

u
    ursur5

Alex gives scott a shrug before catching a faint music from deeper in the park. Scratching out his earlier question he begins writing again. {Or we could just mingle with the locals?} Giveing scott wide smirk he closes the notepad and begins folowing the music deeper. Passing the trees and fooliage he notices a figure deeper down one of the trails, the scent of a predator lingering around him. Finally building up the nerve he begins to approach him, offering a light wave as he nears.

Kharn

Paladin notices Alex as he draws closer and he catches a scent on the air that tells him the man is one of Luna's sons. He stops singing, looking at the get and his shyness. Young... thats gotta be the case, or just nondominant. He sets aside his guitar and turns to face Alex, his hideously scarred face being shown. "Aftanoon' brother." He says with a dip of his head, pulling a cigar from his vest and lighting it with a match pulled from his pocket.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

u
    ursur5

Alex holds a finger up for a moment as he reachs in his jacket for his notepad. After scribbling his introduction on the notepad he tries to pass it forward for paladin to see. {Hey there amigo. You wouldnt be able to help a couple of new comers out would you?}

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.