Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Still Hunting

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner walked into the dive and made straight for the bar. He took a seat up on the bar stool and looked up and down the bar. He wore and pair of blue jeans and a black shirt. He was dressed casually not wanting to attract to much attention. He still looked for the big man who was eating his people.

Conner ordered a beer and made his way over to one of the booth's that gave him a good vantage of the front and the back of the bar. He wanted eyes on this place. Conner sat and looked around. He mock sipped his beer as he took notice of those that came in and out.
    Vitae stuff

The crowd at this dive, at this time of night, is mostly college students and several brazen drunks who refuse to give up their seats to the crowd of Woo girls and Frat boys, all of whom are here for the cheap beer, none of whom are here for the poisonous pretzels, which sit forlornly in scattered bowls more like potpourri than food. The proprietor, not present currently, hates them and makes sure their beers are slightly watered down not to get more money, which he does in fact enjoy, but just to pull a fast one on them.

The weirdest thing is the painting of an angry, angry turkey in full armor resting above the bar. The bartender, an older woman who is not pretty, but not offendingly ugly, either, gets a different vibe from Conner, and tries to make conversation. "How's it goin, hun?" she asks. "It's a woman, right?" she smiles knowingly. "It usually is."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

A large man mostly easily described as big, muscular, and angry looking walks into bar in a rush. He comes to a halt a few feet in the door and sighs. "Good no one done anything stupid yet." Taking a breath he gives a nod to the bartender and almost asks for a beer. Damn it can't drink yet

Fu ignores the guy talking to the bartender, people were always shooting the shit, and instead gives all of the college kids a once over. Grabbing a hand full of pretzels, hey food is food, he sits down at the bar facing towards the entrance and the crowd.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes and No," Conner says in his smooth quiet but still audible voice. "My Sister was hurt recently by a guy. I am looking for him. I was told he likes places like this." Conner says

"Maybe you can help me out, He is a big black guy, big beard, gold teeth, really mean looking sonovabitch."

"Oh, that's terrible," the bartender sympathizes, then thinks for a minute. "That doesn't sound like anyone I've seen in here, hun. What you see is pretty much all you get," she says, spreading her hands out to indicate the current crowd. "Only big guy we get around here is Mister Fu over there," she says, nodding to the joint's bouncer.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner takes out a twenty dollar bill and sets it on the bartop, "Thank you dear." Conner stands and walks over to the Bouncer, "Hello, your Mr. Fu?" Conner asked. Conner wasn't intimidated by the man's size, he had taken down men twice his size, all it took was a quick slash of a knife and any man could fall.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Fu looks over as the bartender says his name. Mister? A dull smile greets the man as he walks over.

"Lets just go with Fu. Ya that's me. You are?" He appears relaxed, hands resting on his thighs as he looks over the place again before looking back at Conner.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Grey," Conner said to the Big Man. "Lady at the bar said you might be able to help me. I am looking for someone." Conner stops leaving the subject there to see what the bald man says.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Huh" Fu looks at Grey, the bartender and then the crowd. Coming back to Grey his face gives nothing away.

"Who are you looking for?" Some people can't be allowed to be found.

S
    Steven

"Big guy, black, big beard gold teeth." Conner says to the big bouncer. "Sound familiar?"
    ---
    Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.