Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max takes Jillian out of the Reeve's domain as he was instructed, all the while feeling the pull of his Hunger grow ever stronger. Perhaps a little shared hunting was in order for the passenger in his back seat. He suspected she'd enjoy the Asylum, but there was no way Max was setting foot in there unless ordered to. Instead, he opts for the Reverence; though it meant a wardrobe change was necessary.

A quick call to one of his blood dolls to pick up an appropriate outfit and a back alley close to the club. He parks the old BMW on the curb, leaving Jillian behind for a few moments.* I'll be right back, just have to get something more fitting on... *The Mekhet disappears, coming back perhaps 5 minutes later in a more goth-friendly outfit, and a little less hungry. Let it never be said Max was one to lose himself in pleasure...*

Max's outfit

Feeding

S
    Steven

Jillian sits in the passenger seat of Max's car and waits for him to come back out. As she sits she rolls down the window and looks up and down the street. When Max comes back out Jillian said, "well. I wish i would have put on my fancy dress."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Na, you'll be fine. It's the men that have to pull out all the stops to get into this place.. *Max brings the old diesel engine to life once more, and slips it into gear. He guides it towards the Reverence, the club one of the few he was comfortable with visiting in the city. He could deal with the music, all gratuitous body parts were (slightly) covered, and the fact it was owned by one of the city's premier Kindred didn't hurt either.* So, any particular tastes in music, Ms Malloy?

S
    Steven

"Music? Probably nothing you would like. Most of the music I listen too would take the starch out of your shirt and make your hair stand on end." Jillian said with a predatory grin. "So whats your deal?" she asked with out hesitation.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max looks over his shoulder with a slight smile* Let me guess, you listen to that damned Boogie-Woogie? Or maybe that Jazz they play out in Harlem? Just how old do you think I am, hmm?

Deputy Mac sits across the bar, in his standard black suit. When he sees his fellow Deputy talking with the attractive Smurfette, he raises his beer in salute and gives Max a big 'you-sly-dog' wink. Then goes back to talking to the pretty lady next to him.

S
    Steven

As they walk into the club her body immediately starts moving to the beat of the moody goth music. "I don't know how old you are Max," She said as she does a spin taking the whole place in. "Wow this place is pretty awesome."

Jill took in the sights and smells of the place and she was impressed she had been to a few clubs like this back home but none were as fancy of a place as this. There were a few bodies she enjoyed and she figured she would make her way around the place. "Oh and Max, Don't be upset if you don't get to take me home." She said with a wink.

When she notices the feeling of another predator in the room she turns and makes eye contact with him. She felt his beast, equal to her own and gave him a predatory smile, "Max, who's that?" Jillian asked.

Ciara Maskelyne

I didn't know you had a home yet, you're full of surprises... *He's about to pat her on the back and let the blue haired beauty dance her night away when he feels a familar Beast tug up the hairs on the back of his neck. He turns even as Jill is speaking, recognizing the other Deputy.* Someone I thought had hoped the last train out of town. He's another Deputy, Mac...

S
    Steven

"Hmmm... Not my type." Jillian says as she turned back to Mykel, "Should we say Hi?"

"Oh and by the way, I was talking about your Home" She again winks at him.

After a pause she says "So should we find you a date for the night? What do you think of him? He is cute, kinda burly but your a bottom right?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Mac seems... already engaged... *Max points to the female the other man was trying to chat up for the evening. He raises an eyebrow at the women.* Take a strange woman I've just met and barely know home for the day? I think you've been hanging around with the wrong type of men, Mr Malloy. Besides, my bed is far too comfortable, I'd have to shoot you to get you out in the evening...

*The Mekhet can only laugh at the woman's comment about finding him a date.* No, I think I'll be good for the night; I don't... partake of those particular pleasures anymore. I sleep, I eat, and I try not to die; that's about all I have time in my schedule for, I'm afraid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread