Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist pauses and at his second gesture, smoothly moves up behind Konstantin. She took in the scene and made a mild face of displeasure. Either the woman was a hooker or the man was a bad lover. If the first- well, hell, if you were being paid for sex you really ought to enjoy it. If the second...well, she just had issues with bad lovers. Of course, she never had to worry about that, but that was another thought all together.

She glanced up at Konstantin. "It wouldn't be hard to have her making those sounds for real with a Kiss" she commented under her breath. "But if neither wets your appetite..."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"No, they will do," he says. "One mine, one yours." He gestures for her to stand back again, then sneaks forward.

As Twist watches, Konstantin crouches low and sneaks behind the man, then reaches out and grabs him by both arms. The biker guy doesn't have a chance to react beyond a confused "Huh?" before Konstantin pulls him away from the woman, then slams him forward with impressive strength, smacking his head into hers with a sound resembling two coconuts being knocked together. The woman's head slams into the wall behind her, and she slides down the wall, unconscious, while the man goes limp in Konstantin's hands, equally unconscious.

Still holding the man, Konstantin crouches down and looks at the woman's arms, then bends over her and sniffs. With one hand, he then gestures for Twist.

"I do not smell disease, but hard to tell out here, smells of piss and vomit and rutting and bad beer." He gestures to the unconscious biker. "Him, I think just drunk. Which one you want?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

*Impressive* Twist thinks as both kine go limp within seconds. She lets it show as she walks over and joins Konstantin at the bodies, giving them a once over.

*I ought to let him choose, he made the 'kill'. But drunk blood equals drunk Kindred. I am not in the mood to be stumbling around downtown drunk. Then the second question is can I handle him drunk?* She glanced up at Konstantin, and whatever she saw it must have reassured her as she lifted the female up from the pavement.

"I will take her. No need to force you to let go of what you already have."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods and bites down on the man. The man jerks and groans a bit as Konstantin's fangs sink in, then goes limp again, and Twist sees Konstantin's eyes roll back as he experiences the joy of fresh blood flowing into his system.

As he feeds, Konstantin expends the man's blood, and Twist can see his muscles and flesh fill out, his dry and cracked skin repair itself.

When he finishes, Konstantin gently leans the unconscious man up against the wall. He runs his tongue over his fangs, fishes in the man's pockets and finds his wallet, taking out a thin stack of bills, then tosses the rest on the man's lap. "This way they think mugging. When you done, do same with girl. She probably keep money in bra."

Twist notices Konstantin's voice is just the slightest bit slurred... not enough for him to be really drunk, but at least a slight buzz.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kneeling next to the slumped woman, she pulled her over to cradle her in her arms. Twist bared the woman's neck admiring the curve of it for a brief second before she covered it with her mouth, her teeth breaking through the skin to liquid rubies below. Not hesitating she feeds off the woman, likewise spending her blood as she does to try to heal more of the damage she sustained from the lost nights.

When she finished she licked the wound close, and leaned back on her heels, the woman lolling in her arms. A content expression on her face from the feeding, she was relieved that Konstantin just hit a mild buzz due to the man's blood. Following his instructions she fished for the woman's cash, leaving anything else she felt. Settling the female's form next to the man she stood, stuffing the cash away.

She turned to Konstantin, "Feeling better my friend?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin stretches, cracking joints and flexing long-stiff muscles. "Much better, yes. You also?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist takes a moment to look down at herself, flexing muscles and curling fingers. She smiles at Konstantin, and while her smiles from Court and earlier had been good- this one was better and it didn't even look as though she was trying.

"The same. Much improved." She rolls one shoulder and her smile fades slightly around the corners as she gets a better sense of her muscle state, "I probably could use another feed to finish 'recovering' but I definitely feel functional again."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin looks over at Twist and smiles. "Well, let us feed more, then. I could eat more, night is young."

About that time, Twist's pager buzzes.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckles, enjoying herself and about to agree to his suggestion.

But her phone goes off and she pulls it out of her pocket. Konstant can see as it appears that she is reading through a text. And then she reads through it again. She messes with the phone for a moment, sending a reply before tucking it back into her pocket.

"I am sorry- it seems like I am going to have to cut our meal short. My duties are calling- it seems there is a slight issue at the Chapter House that I need to look into." Twist paused, thinking. "Would you care to join me? I simply need to stop by my theater to change and we can be on our way."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konsantin thinks only a moment before smiling and nodding. "Yes, I will accompany you. Perhaps this will not take long and we can continue the feeding afterward."

Konstantin follows Twist back to her car and goes with her, first to the theatre, then to the Chapter House.

((ST Note: continues at the "Chapter House" thread = http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=499))

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread