Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist found a spot for her vehicle and parked it, waiting for Konstantin to exit before locking it. They were downtown, but toward the outskirts. She wasn't sure of what Konstantin was comfortable with or if he had any feeding preferences so she figured they could stroll around and hopefully find something to his taste.

She smiled as she walked around her vehicle to stand next to him. Spreading her hands she indicated the area before them, "This is downtown Sacramento- the Rack. Preferences for how you like to eat?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin thinks for a moment. "I am not Daeva, and my clothes, not so good for nice places. I often seek fools looking for trouble, or act like drunk, attract jackals, then show what bear does to jackals!" He grins as he looks around. "Is there, how you say, rough bar around here? And, so I know, what are borders of Rack?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She chuckles at the analogy, easily associating it with his large frame. She did wonder what she would be considered in his animal world, but it was a passing thought and she moved on.

She gave a small shrugg, "I am not intimately familiar with one, but we can stroll and hopefully run across one or simply find a fool for you. I have no doubt that there are many running the streets currently." *With the recent purging of kindred I have no doubt that the Rack is more full of fools and food than it has been in a while.*

She began to walk, thinking for a moment about the borders of the Rack.

"As far as borders we probably can define it via streets. If I remember correctly it is bounded by 5th Street, J Street, I-80 and US-99. Are you familiar with them?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin follows along, looking about, and shakes his head. "No, I am still learning this city. But I have good memory, will remember that, and learn those borders." After a pause, he asks "What about other parts of city? Owned by one or more of our kind, or feeding only for those dwelling there?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She shook her head, "None that I am aware of. None that the Prince has officially declared off limits. That is of course, aside from those people he has declared taboo on."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Police, medics," he nods. "Is smart rule, to leave them be. Too much trouble, bad attention."

As they walk, Konstantin looks around and occasionally sniffs the air. "I smell cheap beer," he says, finally. "This way."

They approach a bar toward the edge of the Rack area, one which - based on the number of motorcycles present - looks to cater to bikers. "You know this place?" Konstantin asks, turning to Twist.

((ST Note: It's up to you, deltadream, whether or not Twist knows the biker bars and such in the area.))

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She frowns, as she studies the bar. "I don't believe so. Either it is new or there is not a strip club nearby," she added as if explaining. She gave a smile that was more a flash of teeth than anything truly pleasant, "But I do like to explore new places."

She glanced at the bikes and then back to Konstantin- "I do believe though, that I will let you take the lead in the chase. You seem better suited to it and in more need."

She glanced down at her outfit and paused, taking a second to pull the bangles off and chuck them to the side. She also yanked the shirt out of her waist band and tied it into a loose knot just underneath the bottom of the tube top. She was glad she hadn't dressed up in formal wear for Court. She actually looked as if she halfway fit going into a biker bar. No need to ruin Konstantin's hunt by her inability to dress to the occassion.

(Kay, thanks. I think I will go with no on this particular one.)

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin watches Twist adjust her clothing and nods approvingly.

He studies the place a bit more, then says "I think go around back first. Might find easy prey, busy with things they'd rather others not see, or catch someone coming out that way. If that does not work, we can go in." After a pause, he shrugs and adds. "Or maybe do both ways. How hungry are you?"

Konstantin points down to the end of the block and takes the lead as they head around the corner and down the alley. Twist sees Konstantin flex his hands, then sees the flesh of his hands and neck fill out a bit more and take on a slightly ruddy tone.

((ST Note: Go ahead and roll Dex + Stealth for Twist))

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nodds, liking the plan. It wasn't a Daeva plan- *we do like a show before our meal* she thought wrily, but Konstantin wasn't Daeva. Add on the fact that she was normally a single girl hunter, and this was more than just exploring a new place...it was exploring a new concept of hunting.

"Not terribly. But I wouldn't say no to being able to chase a bit more of the plague away." She answered honestly, her voice low so that hopefully only he heard.

She let him get a few steps ahead before quietly following in his footsteps.

<<2009-07-01 09:11:40 Twist rolls 8 to Dex+Stealth (10 Again) 2, 1, 2, 10, 9, 9, 3, 2, 7 3 successes>>

Narration:

Twist and Konstantin both move very quietly as they enter the alley, seeking the back of the biker bar. Things are fairly well-kept in this part of town, and the dumpsters don't reek too badly, having been emptied recently, but the alley isn't well lit, and as they get closer to the bar, Konstantin wrinkles up his nose at the odors of stale beer and piss.

Hearing a sound ahead, Konstantin gestures for Twist to hold back. Then, crouching, he creeps around a dumpster. After a moment, he waves for Twist to approach.

Further down the alleyway, under the harsh glare of a single light above a doorway, the two vampires see a man and a woman engaged in fast, sordid sex. They are both standing, her back against the wall and one leg up and wrapped around him. He looks to be a way-over-the-hill biker... balding, long hair tied back in a ponytail, what was once probably wiry muscle reduced to saggy skin and flab, dressed in a leather vest, motorcycle boots and jeans that are down around his knees. The woman is quite a bit younger. Her curly hair is dyed red, and she wears a cut-off top, leather boots with ridiculously high heels and a leather miniskirt that is pushed up. The man's face is not visible, nuzzling against her shoulder, but the woman's face is visible over his shoulder. She feigns sounds of passion but looks quite bored as her partner has his pleasure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread