Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Rime of the Ancient Marina

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew arrives at the cemetery locus in Urhan, waiting for the others to catch up. Even at this hour, there was no guarantee the marina would be empty. Far better to explore from Shadow and keep the herd unaware.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally and Brandon come trotting together into the Cemetery. They are both in Urhan and both smell of Greek cuisine letting Matthew know that they had been at Gypsy's before coming here. As they trot in Sally gives herself a bit of a shake and smells the air to find Matthew. She trots over to him and lowers her head to the ground give a wolfish bow.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue follows a bit more stealthy. Eye's bight and head low.

Brandon had worked at a diner when he was a kid, and had developed a soft spot for that kind of establishment, so he liked what Sally had going over at Gypsy's. Also he had woken up absolutely ravenous today so he had been glad for the chance to get something good to eat.

Hunger satisfied, he follows Sally into the Cemetery. When they find Matthew he too lowers his head, displaying a show of deference similar to Sally's.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew briefly acknowledges his packmates before shifting to Dalu, the halberd quickly appearing in his grasp. Gesturing for the others to come close, he brings the head of the polearm down to eye level, staring into and through it's surface. The reflection is the self. Be the reflection. Feeling himself slip between worlds, he draws the others along with him, until the four of them stand together in the Hisil.

A moment's concentration, and Matthew is in the Urshul form, beginning to trot towards the marina. His glance flicks toward Brandon. <<Have you been to this side much?>>

finding the path

Brandon felt the world shift around him as they stepped sideways into the spirit world.

"Not much, but enough to know a few things about being here. Enough not to get myself killed." As he answers Matthew he looks around, getting a feel for their surroundings as far as they had been effected by entering Shadow.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally felt the world warp as they entered the shadow side. She looked to Matthew, <<Anything you need me to do Firebringer>> Sally asked, still feeling as if she failed just a bit in there last run in with the foamy spirit.

Firebringer

PRE

<<Enough not to get yourself killed, yet you remain in wolf form here?>> His gaze sweeps out Andrew and Sally. Weren't they experienced enough to know better?

As they walk, he takes a moment to open lines of communication between the three of them.

UC

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally shifts to Dalu and keeps her head lowered in deference. "God I am just a walking fuck up today..." Then She realized there Unspoken Communication was on and she had no idea if the others could hear that...

I knew I forgot something

Brandon quickly shifts to Urhsul, the wolf growing into something more monstrous, when Matthew reminds him. His ears lay back, he knows he fucked up. "Yeah, well. Good thing I'm here with you or else alone I might be in trouble."

What else was there to say? From now on he'd pay closer attention.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last