Court: War of the Haunts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant Nagaraj
    Blood Potency 3

Once the court aspect of Court had adjourned, Jayant gave everyone one last glance before departing himself.

Arnold was content to listen to the Seneschal's words regarding the now up-in-the-air position of Reeve.

After the Mekhets had been dismissed Arnold answers Heathcliff's comment that there should be a meeting "I do agree. I'll get it organized. You'll be hearing from me soon."

After a curt nod to O-Yama, Arnold exits Court. This was a night that would have to be well remembered, no matter how much he wished he could forget it.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

NOS
    PRE

Michael bows his head to the regent and says "Thank you Mr. Geissen, your generosity is much appreciated. I'm sure in light of being reinstated the rest of the Carthians will be very pleased to hear this." He looks to Ciara and wonders what this will mean as well as if she will go Unaligned to maintain face being Keeper of if she'll announce herself as a Carthian again. Turning back to Arnooud he says "Well sir I won't take up anymore of your time, I wish you a good night and thank you again." before turning to leave for the exit unless Arnoud has anything else to add.

G
    Grey_Devil

Dirge

"Good evening, Acolyte Crown was it? There are few of us left, just you, Regent Nagaraj, and myself. I think we should both talk to him concerning that as I believe he would be our best bet. Unless he has decided to use this opportunity to remain unaligned. I don't know any of the others besides Regent Culler, and something tells me after tonight he will not allow me in his territory, despite the fact that we are family."

"You can call me Dwight, I have never been big on titles for myself. I find it easier to remember my first name anyway."

Dwight was surprised that one of the Circle had been elevated to regent considering the recent annihilation of their covenant by the Prince's word and its more recent resurrection.

"Perhaps we should have a more intimate meeting of the Circle then, see how many of us remain. As for Culler, I would guess you are right. He doesn't sound like the forgiving type."

Scene Ends. Get Busy.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread