Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max guides the female Kindred into the lobby of the hotel, looking around for the Revee's ghoul.*

S
    Steven

"Nice Place." Jillian said as she looked around the lobby of the Hotel.

Arnold's ghoul, Gary, intercepts the Deputy and his friend in the lobby.

"Hello, Mr. Heinz, are you here with your guest to see Mr. Culler?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Ciara Maskelyne

Actually, there's an Anime convention in town, thought I'd bring Arnold a souvenir. Think he'll like her? *He motions towards Jill, then waits for the Ghoul's reaction.* Actually, I am here to see Mr Culler, Ms Malloy is along for the ride. Is he free at the moment?

Gary grins, even laughing a bit at Max's joke. "I think he'll like her alright." he says in response to it

For serious now "Mr. Culler is in his office, if that's what you're asking. Follow me."

Gary leads the two of them back to Arnold's door and knocks. He waits for a gruff command from inside before opening the door.

"Deputy Heinz and his guest to see you, Lord Culler." the ghoul announces

Arnold looks up from what he was doing "What's the matter?"

S
    Steven

Jillian Gives Gary the two fingered peace sign and a wink similar to what a anime girl would do before she is led in to see the Reeve.

As she walked in she gives a brief bow to the Reeve but says nothing, letting Max do the talking.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max smiles as the curt greating, walking into the Revee's office with an easy step.* Why does something have to be wrong? Can't a man stop in to check in with a colleague, maybe introduce a new arrival to the city... *He motions towards Jill, wearing the most innocent and disarming grin he can manage. * Okay, so there might be a slight problem with cannibals in Granite Park, and I might have come withing a hair's width of taking a long nap because of them; but I've already alerted Clarke and put up a Post-It note telling everyone else about it. So it should only be the stupid members of the city in trouble now... *He tries desperately to keep the smile on his face, waiting for the information to sink into Culler's brain.*

"Prince Clarke" Arnold corrects Max, frowning.

Granite Park?
    That wasn't far from here, located in the northern part of his Domain. "Cannibals? Can you elaborate."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Don't sigh Max, don't sigh... *Max has to remind himself not to react to Arnold's chastising; subtly didn't seem to be the man's strong suite of late. Instead, he went into the story about how he was surprised earlier that night. Very well, if the man thought his office was completely secure...*

I decided to take a walk through the park, when I was surprised by a group of these... whatever they are. At least 3, possible more, they surprised me with some sort of grenade. It knocked me senseless for a few minutes. In the mean time, they held me down and starting taking bites out of me. They almost put me down for good, but I managed to escape, made my way back to Court to post the notice, then came here to inform you of the situation...

Arnold listens to Max's story with interest, frown deepening as the tale goes on.

Cannibals, armed with what sounds like some sort of stun grenade.

He gestures to Jillian "Who is this? Was she with you in the park? Also, why did you not come here after your encounter in the park. The Avalon is significantly out of the way, while from here Granite Park is only a short distance away? I would much prefer for myself to be the first one to hear of these situations, rather than the Prince."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread