151 - 155
DISPLAYED
Driving Mr. Mane

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
    S
    Spartan

Question for Khal and Clyd

"Nela," replies Nela.

She offers a winning smile while assessing her place in the pecking order. The fringe of her mantle infringes floral saccharine onto the Darkling's floral bitter.

She deflects the question about her lipstick, but keeps the compliment. "I'm not wearing any. You know, I really like your hair. I can't do anything to mine anymore, after you know, the change."

"I could be ready to go though. Should I change, or do you think this is okay for where we're going?"

Answer for Steven

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Enzo di Veyron." Enzo says, introducing himself to Nela with a smile. "Yeah, you should be fine wearing that, coming with or no?"

He asks the question as he continues to head towards the door, unbuttoning his shirt as he makes his way to his car. Once there, he opens the door and rifles around topless for a moment before smiling and standing back up with his chosen shirt. "Does everyone have their own ride or is someone gonna need to ride with me?" He asks, ready to get the show on the road.

OOC

After a few moments of brief conversation, those wishing to P-A-R-T-Y leave the Four Seasons for less sedate environs. Mr. Bates nods to the Lost as they walk past the front desk, then gets back to work, running his hotel.

End Scene.

Feel free to start a new scene at the location of your choice, if Desired.

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.