Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Driving Mr. Mane

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Continued from here

Spartan drove down the street making his way to the closest hospital. Spartan looked to the Summer King, "I am sorry Xela, for leading you into this. I am not a good soldier in this Modern World."

Spartan's face gave no emotion, which was not odd for the Hoplite but at the same time his burning ruins on his armor were merely a whisper now.

PRE

"Cast..." Rust relaxes into his seat. His voice trails off. "Who else in the Freehold knows of the book." Somebody was avoiding the talk about miss-deeds and feelings. Rust hoped the distraction would give him time to think.

S
    Spartan

"Myself, Katrine and the Merchant Xian He. It is he whom the Book Belongs" Spartan said getting his game ... face(?) back on. "I will be dropping you at Hospital and then I must run an errand. You have my oath I will not pursue this any further without you. Yes?"

PRE

"A hospital means questions, Questions we do not have answers to. Take me to the Seasons, I'll rest there. Maybe Mrs Rosemary has a few treats lieing about?" Rust closes his eyes with a deep, painful breath. "What is your errand Cast?"

S
    Spartan

"It is of no importance. I just made a promise and I have to keep it, or my Honor will be called into Question." Spartan said as he turned down the next street leading to the 4 Seasons.

"What do you make of all this, Bloom, the Book, this Priest and those two suits. They knew you, you saw that yes?"

PRE

One saw me for me. I don't know how much he knew about who I was. But he Knew What we are, and he seemed to accept that. The Suit may be one of us, maybe not.

This Priest. For all we know he is just Court-less, if he is fae. That's not a crime. But I want All the fae in this city to at the least, be recorded as being here."

"Bloom is our enemy. Pure and simple. We don't barter, not after he attacked a member of the Free~" Rust grunts as a pothole hits bad. "Freehold."

S
    Spartan

"Or the priest may be Bloom's ally." Spartan said. "I have another matter I wish to speak with you about."

Spartan Paused.

"But it can keep until you are feeling better."

PRE

Rust hacks a short laugh."Don't tease me with facts. What is it?" Rust did not need anyone playing pity on him. Injuries healed and you got back to fighting.

S
    Spartan

"Sorry my brother. I did not feel now would be appropriate." the Hoplite said. "Before Sara and Enzo left, I had hoped that they would join with us in a Motley after a time. But that is obviously not to be." Spartan said, "You and I should work to form a group of warriors. A Spartan is only as good as the warrior to his left and to his right."

PRE

"Yes. There is Marcus and Fu Dog. It trust them most after you. IS there anyone you had in mind?"

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.