Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back at the Orchestra (OPEN)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Joshua stood in front of the Empty Orchestra, eyes closed. The place had its share of memories (or better, lack thereof) for Joshua, but it had excellent Tequila Sunrises, too. He had a bit of money in his pocket and a reason to go out (well, two reasons; but boredom didn't really count anyway): she was still in town, so he had to practice on his technique and maybe meet a few new or not so new friends.
    He nodded muttered a few words (could've been you can do it") and entered the bar.

OOC

PRE

Among the few oth patron is Rust. He sits on a stool slumped over bar with his eyes closed. Three empty shot glasses are stacked near his head with more piiled near his grey furred hand. His chain linked tail hangs limp down toward the ground.
    He lets out a yawn as if to show everyone he is still alive, but otherwise never moves.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Damn, Terri thinks as she jogs through the freehold, getting a feel once more for the city she holds dear. Standing outside the Empty Orchestra, Terri smirks at the old place, understanfing perfectly its function in today's world. The embarassment she first had taking the stage was but the first step in overcoming that particular fear.

Going inside, Terri glances around the bar, wondering if there's anyone she could have a chat to while she waited. Heading to the bar, she orders a diet cola.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

PRE

Rusts cat like twitch as someone moves sit close by. Diet Cola? In a bar? He peeks an eye open and spies on the newcomer.

Food? pretty food at that. Rust begins to stretch his sleepy muscles. An act that seems practiced and deliberate. With a shudder he finishes the tradition, flakes of rust fall from his shoulders and fade away as the leave his mien.

He turns the to regard the thin woman with his wary eyes. "Who are you, and what do you do." He asks without intorduction. He seems genuinly interested and waits pateintly for an answer.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Wiping the sweat from her brow, Terri smiles a well-practised smile from years of personal training. She knows how to be upbeat.

"Hey there, must have missed you. All this thirst, ya know? I'm Terri, just returned from a business trip." Looking at the empty glasses, her eyes twitch between them and Rust Mane.

"Got something on your mind or are you just as thirsty?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

PRE

Rust follows he gaze and gives a fiendish smile. "Both. My friends call me Rust. I help guard the bigger gates, like the one west of here." He moves the glasses out of Terri's sight. They clink together more then necessary. He seems intent on the action as if it requise great effort and then returns to Terri his vision a bit dazed.

"A trip you say" He asks honestly as if he is unsure he heard her right. "Where did you go?"

"Business to another land, Rust." She lowers her voice, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Twilight Page stuff. Fear-mongering. Wooooo," she jokes, making a little giggle as she slurps another mothful of Cola.

"So, how long you been here. I don't recognise you from before?"

PRE

"I've been here for a while now. Hiding in the shadows." He jokes. "I thought that fear stuff was for show, You don't look that scary, what with that cola and all."

He glances around the bar. distracted by movement near the door.

She giggles louder, finishing her drink.

"Oh, I'm not scary, that's true. I just have certain experiences that I can pass along quite adequately."

The name of the location didn't disappoint - it indeed was nearly empty, which meant Joshua hat to practice his pick-up lines some other time. It didn't disappoint in its apparent function as a meeting place for Changelings either, though.

Joshua made his way to the bar. Halfway there he remembered Kyle's teachings and smiled. Socializing isn't hard. he told himself as he reached the counter. "Hi, I'm Joshua." Ugh, he went like a bull at a gate. Breaking an ongoing conversation sure was a great way to start one yourself. He continued, more hesitantly. "I didn't see you at the spring festival, are you new?"

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread