Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dollars & Sense

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall entered Treasured, curious about Katrin's words at the Summer Festival. He knew that losing Ember and the Empty O must have taken their toll on the Freehold, and wondered if there was anything remaining besides the Four Seasons and Treasured.

He also hadn't seen her approach anyone else, so the thought of Lost businesses being absorbed by the Freehold didn't have much credence, but that didn't mean she wasn't starting with the easiest one.

As always, Glissade made him think of beautiful, sunny, crazy Grace, but now the memories were hazy flashes rather than segues of curiosity and reminiscing.

He smiled, looking around, seeing if Charlotte was still manning the front.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Indeed, Charlotte was but instead of being behind the counter she was standing in the middle of the antique funiture store chatting with a petite redhead who possesed ear-tufts and a bushy tail.

"Hey Neil." "Hey Neil."

Both Terri and Charlotte say in unison before looking at each other and giggling. Catching Nightfall's eye, she gives him a wink. "Small world, huh? Charlotte used to be one of my clients."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Well, I bet that was even better than the 'Teen Steam' videos I ogled as a boy," Neil replied with a wink at the two attractive women.

"Did I come at a bad time? I was just seeing if Miss Byeli were here to continue a conversation we had at the Four Seasons..."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Well, that's a surprise," Terri says turning to Neil. "I'm here to discuss something with her also. As I was just telling Char, I'm getting out of the fitness industry and opening a fashion boutique. Was going to get some business pointers from Miss Byeli."

Charlotte rolls her eyes. "Why do you guys keep calling her Miss Byeli? Its not like she's royalty or anything."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Really?" asked Neil, surprised. It seemed like a natural fit, unlike the skating 'ensemble' she'd worn to the Ascension.

"Maybe I call all women 'Miss',"
    he answered Charlotte. "So they feel extra naughty when they catch me undressing them with my eyes..."

"...Miss Charlotte."

Charlotte's mouth hangs open slightly and her cheeks flush as she looks down, taking far too much interest in the shoes she happens to be wearing.

Terri can't help but grin.

"You never call me, Miss?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"That's because I'm too busy being flustered by you undressing me with your eyes," Nightfall replied, sticking his tongue out while his eyes laughed.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Well, Mister Fields, what can I say," Terri replies. "Obviously, I must refrain from doing that."

A fragrance suddenly wafts through the store, of sour apples, which o nly Neil and Terri can pick-up. Looking around to the door at that leads to the rear of the store, Katrin waits looking at the three people within Treasured.

"Would you like to come through," she says to the pair of fae.

Terri nods and heads to the back, but not before speaking with Charlotte. "We'll catch up soon, yeah?"

"Cool thing, Terri." Charlotte tries to look at Nightfall but blushes the moment they make eye contact.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall dips his head to Katrin, and follows as well, waving at Charlotte, laughing.

Description

PRE

Terri stands around at the rear of the store, not sure where to sit having never actually been here before. Nightfall however instantly recognises the couch that is situated before the large television set.

"You like a beverage, yes?" Katrin asks to them both looking from Terri to Nightfall. Unsure what's on offer, Terri simply asks for something cold.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread