Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Daeva Clan Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded, "I understantd. If you need anything to help you recover from your recent endeavors, please let me know."

Twist nodded firmly, "Fully and by the best there are" Twist confirmed. "I believe that was all that I had to share with you. If there is anything else either or you wish to bring up?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

S
    Sandman

she lets them talk first and then clears her throat softly.

"If I might. And this may be taken as very bold and out of line, but is there any way that we can fight this issue. This decree of the sherriff's is far too vague and clumbsy. It strikes me a pitful and all to obvious attempt by the Reeve to place himself at the center of the city and to force all of the city but himself to actually do any of the work. We should not be doing his job for him. Specially with the illustrious standing in many arena's of the city that Reeve Culler holds. I don't see it as our place to do his job for him or simply let him pull a stunt like this that has as little flair and subtlety as a jackhammer on pavement. Even demanding an investigation seems like a trifle after the fact if the very man causing the issue has everybody else doing his dirty work like he is the prince himself and is the one heading the investigations since he is Reeve. He'd be more than well enough informed to blame anybody that he wanted with little chance to argue it if he's allowed to do this. If this is really what we can expect of our current Reeve who should be more than skilled enough to find out many of these things on his own or inspire enough fear, or admiration that others would want to garner his favor by turning over information freely, then perhaps we are letting the wrong man run the position."

PRE

"Thank you for your generous offer," Argent smiled, "But my... state... simply provides me with more opportunity to impress my charms upon the Kine."

Argent blanched a bit at Cassandra's speech.

Reeve or Reeve-not*, obviously the man was influential in the city. Rarely were domains bestowed frivolously.

Unless the Prince was a Malkavian...

Regardless, it was a bold, bold move for a new arrival to attack an Elder, especially one she shared a Covenant with.

If word got back to Culler...

...hell, they even looked like OJ and Nicole.

"Alors, If it pleases you... I think I shall take my leave..."
    he asked Twist, clearly uncomfortable.

Damned if he'd be cast as Ron Goldman.

I get a cookie. Continue.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened to Cassandra's speech, her face carefully composed to be little more than nuetral.

"For now I simply suggest we stay low and cautious. Nothing outrageous until this matter can be dealt with. There is a court coming up soon- I am sure that if enough other clans have the same concerns we do, something will be brought up at that point. If it is not and continues to appear to be a problem I will arrange a meeting with the Prince to simply discuss the implications contained within."

Standing she nodded at Argent, "I believe that that is all at this time. Thank you again both for coming. Cassandra, I do suggest that you pursue the hosting of a court. If I am not mistaken, the Harpy would be the best to talk to about that."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

PRE

"Thank you, and it was delightful to see you both again," Argent said, with a bow to his Priscus before he left.

Cassandra listens, then pleasantries are exchanged, and everyone leaves.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread