Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Riverside patrol

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Brandon's first instinct is to snarl back, raise his hackles, and match Matthew's aggressive attitude... But he doesn't. He had come too far to get himself killed for Pride.

He keeps his head down, eyes glancing around furtively as the smells surround him, but mainly locked on Matthew "With all due respect, everywhere I go in this town smells like someone else's shit. I'm sorry, though, I meant no harm or slight. I can leave peacefully."

Had to meet the locals somehow. At least they're not tearing my throat out -- yet.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew relaxes just a touch. "And that gives you permission to just barge in on what isn't yours?"

His eyes narrow slightly.

"Where does your allegience lie?"

"No, of course not. I was just passing through. Trying to get by. Like I said, I'm sorry and I'll happily leave without a fight."

Brandon doesn't feel so relaxed, continuing to feel surrounded and threatened. Outwardly, though, he matches Matthew's seeming - not wanting to look to the others to be as nervous as he felt.

In response to Matthew's question he replies "I became initiated with the Meninna when I First Changed. Since then I've been on my own. Running and hiding, mostly. As it stands now my allegiances lie to Luna and myself, but then I've been on the lam for a while now."

L

Question

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew gives the closest wolf equivalent to a scoff, even as he begins to tense back up.

"Truly? A Meninna who doesn't understand the sanctity of territory? I find that a little hard to believe. What exactly are you running from, and why?"

Because if you've brought it to our doorstep, or you're here to spy on us ...

detect truth/lie fail

Shadow Tongue

PRE

OOC

L

Shadow Tongue sees much the same thing as Sally, though he sees it for quite a bit longer. He's also able to hear...nothing out of the ordinary.

Matthews words seem to have an effect on Brandon and his ears lower in embarrassment. "I'm still new to this life. I've wandered alone for too long. I knew I was in another's territory but truthfully I'm glad to just be interacting with another one of our kind."

"I'm trying to avoid any contact with the authorities. I was a criminal - part of a big gang back east. We were all brought up on RICO and I got a big slice of time. Spent years inside before my First Change happened while I was being transferred to a different pen. I killed everyone on the bus before escaping into the woods. The marshals are still after me, I'd imagine."

Brandon didn't know how Matthew would react to his story, but it was the truth. No sense in lying and having it come up later. Better to get his cards on the table now.

I just hope this guy isn't some kind of Lawdog himself. I might have to bolt...

Firebringer

PRE

A pup. And on the run from the law. That was a rough way to live, and Matthew could understand loneliness. They'd still need to watch him, though.

Finally Matthew relents. 'Okay, you can stay with us for now. How familiar are you with our ways?'

As he waits for an answer, he begins walking northward again. No sense wasting time.

*Stay sharp, he could still be one of them.*

S
    Sally Romanov

"Luna protect us and watch over us in these uncertain times," Sally thinks/whispers a soft prayer to the mother moon. "I have my eyes on him," Sally says to Matthew.

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last