Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Meeting with Mr. Culler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Feeding and such

Conner walked into the Sacramento Sundown Hotel. He was dressed in a drab gray suit, with a dark Gray raincoat. Conner walked over to the front desk, "Hello, I have a meeting with Mr. Culler. My name is Conner Greyson."

Vitae Info

Conner is asked to wait in the lobby by the Receptionist. Shortly thereafter he's greeted by a handsome young man with tattooed forearms. "Mr. Culler is expecting you. Follow me."

The ghoul leads the way into the works of the hotel's first floor until they come to Arnold's office.

Inside Arnold sits behind the desk. "Hello, Mr. Greyson. What is it that you wanted to meet with me about?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you for seeing me Reeve Culler." Conner gives a polite head bow to the Reeve. "I wanted to see you in person, Sir, to make myself available to your office with the Brood issue, or anything else you need."

Arnold nods, his face unchanging "Tell me how you could be of use to me, Mr. Greyson. What is your Clan and Covenant Affiliation? Do you do anything particularly well?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"I am of Clan Mekhet, I am not bound to any covenant." Conner says, "I have been trained in multiple knife bases martial arts. I am Extremely skilled with knives and at the art of Stealth. I am also a skilled investigator"

Conner stopped he felt he had explained enough.

At least this one can fight, or so he says. Hopefully he isn't as stupid as Azmi turned out to be.

Arnold goes on to ask "What are your abilities with your Clan's signature discipline?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"I can quicken my speed. I have the ability to heighten my senses and read auras and I can completely enshroud myself." Conner says

But not the trick to read items, like Ishani can.

"I will keep you in mind. I may well have need of skills such as the ones you have listed in the nights to come."

"Was there anything else? Was anything else ever discovered regarding the incident you called me to in the Alley with the injured Kindred?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"Nothing Sir. The issue with the woman in the Alley, I have a lead that I am going to follow up on but I may need some assistance in taking the man down. Seeing what he did with one punch to Akim Swith's face makes me apprehensive." Conner explained to the Reeve.

"I would suggest against making any attempt to face him alone, then. Keep me informed."

"I'll be in touch, Mr. Greyson. Thank you for coming to me."

That is all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread