Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Coffee shop epiphanies

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

The question gave Theo enough pause that he was able to sit back in his seat. He let out a sigh and tilted his head back against the head rest, trying to think.
    "I don't know." The sound of confused frustration suprised him. He hit his head against the seat, trying to dislodge some thoughts from his mind.
    "I don't know."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!

Kyle wants to thrash around and hit his steering wheel in frustration. He can feel something in Theo and it's driving him nuts, absolutely crazy. He hates feeling this way and that's why he's always kept things casual. Why couldn't he do it with this guy?

To hell with it, He decides, I'm putting all the cards on the table now.

He activates another contract, and before he can second guess himself, he's bent over Theo and kissing him. He pours everything he can into it, trying to put into the kiss everything he can't express in words. He keeps his eyes open the entire time, wanting to see Theo's reaction.

SUBMIT TO THE POWER OF THE KISS

There was about two seconds of initial suprise, during which time Theo eventually managed to register what was going on. Then came about half a second of curiosity on just how it worked with a coyote head. And then came a period of infinite time where that question stopped mattering. The comfort Theo had taken in confiding in Kyle, the trust it had built, the truth he had revealed, the care he felt all seemed to come together into a feeling Theo had never felt before. It was an overwhelming passion. There was a part of him that was frightened of it and its wild uncontrolled nature. It almost made him pull away but the flow pulled him in and he was kissing back like he'd never done in his memory. He shared with Kyle something he had never even let himself know and it was a rush of relief, like being free from every other care in the world.
    Theo pulled away. He was breathing heavily.
    Your not gay. It's sinful to feel this way towards a man, his inner voice managed to finally say. But Theo had never felt like this towards another human being, or hadn't ever let himself before now, and it didn't feel wrong.
    He still didn't know where this was going from here. He just wanted to know and share everything with Kyle. He wanted to keep going and there was one thing Kyle had to know before it did.
    "My name is Aaron." he said breathlessly. It was the the most intimate thing he could think to tell Kyle and the way he said it made that clear.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

He's doing things with his tongue that are... very interesting, and then Theo is talking and it takes some time for what he says to register in his mind. He reluctantly pulls away. "Theo- Aaron, I only have the one name. Both of yours fit you, and I'm going to enjoy calling you either of them. So you pick what want me to call you." Kyle kisses him again, this time on the neck and he adds an exciting little nip to go with it.

He let out a shuddering breath of pleasure and relief. He felt like yelling, growling, and laughing all at once.
    "Aaron," he answered.
    He felt so happy, it was indescribeable and he couldn't stop smiling. He ran one hand along the back of Kyle's head through his thick mane and the other guided his jaw so Aaron was looking in Kyle's eyes. Aaron didn't see a Coyote or Changeling or research subject. He saw Kyle.
    "Call me Aaron."
    Another wave of emotion washed over him and when he kissed Kyle it wasn't with expertise but with joyous, passionate inexperince.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"Aaron. Aaron, Aaron, Aaron." Kyle says his name while he's kissing him, he spells it out with his tongue inside Aaron's mouth and he stages a little preview of what's going to happen tonight in there. Then, with a visible amount of effort he pulls away.

"Okay, I want... I want to bite you and fuck you and rub you all over me for a week. I could do it too, we wont get tired and we won't get hungry as long as you want this." His words are matter of fact, but his tone says that he's hanging on by a thread. If he was on top of Aaron like he wanted, he wouldn't even be able to talk. Inside his head something is screaming at him to rip off Aaron's shirt! Rip them off with your teeth! RIP OFF HIS PANTS!

"What I don't want to do is you in the front seat because that really limits what we can do, you in the backseat because we would be fighting with a bike for space, or you in the dirt outside because I didn't bring a sleeping bag. None of those would work as well as my apartment. It's only five minutes away, and a little more than one minute to get upstairs and to my room. Less than one to get going. Think you can wait six more minutes?" If he said no, Kyle would have to think of something. Perhaps up against the car? It was certainly warm enough outside.

Aaron's heart was racing with excitement; anticipation; aprehension. He was panting for breath.
    Doubts only started to come back after Kyle talked about waiting. It was still hard for him to think. The haze of wild euphoria for clearing a little but it still clouded things. Well, the wildness was fading, the euporia was still going strong.
    "Umm, I, ya," he stuttered. He ran his hand through his own hair and took several deep breaths trying to recompose himself.
    After Kyle had started the car and begun driving, the doubts got stronger. Was this really what he wanted to do? Was it some this some spell? He remembered thinking that before. He also remembered having thoughts of attraction to Kyle without any spells being cast. He just hadn't known what they were. He hadn't been able to admit it.
    He ran his hand over Kyle's ear, confirming the feelings that didn't have to do with Kyle's nimbus, even if they overlapped a little. The uncertainties were still there, though. He turned to face forward in his seat "I.. I am not sure I should do this. I've not.. I mean I've never... I've never known anyone before," he finished awkwardly. It was obvious he was using the verb "to know" in a biblical sense.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle gets a full-body shiver when Aaron touches his ear. Then Aaron expressed concerns about how the evening was progressing. They hit a red light and Kyle stops the car, and he pulls Aaron's head close and nibbles on his ear and whispers to him, "Aaron, that's great. You have no idea how great that is. I'm so glad we're going to my place. First times don't belong in backseats, it gives you entirely the wrong idea of how to go about it. Backseats are for trysts and quickies. My god you taste good."

Green Light. Kyle pulls back, not because he wants to but because if he wastes time he's going to explode before he can get to his place. "Okay, you're what? Twenty-five, twenty-six? It's hard for me to tell sometimes. The point,"

Red light, time for ear nibbling and whispers. "My point is that you smell way too good. And you're smart. And you're funny. So, unless you actively avoid it, somebody is gonna jump your bones."

Green light. Kyle sounds frustrated. "Now I know, for a fact, that I want to find out what you like to do in bed. Since you can't know for sure yet what you like, that just means I'll have to try, well, all sorts of things."

Red light! Kyle flicks his tongue in Aaron's ear in time with what he's saying. "I'm not going to force you though. I. Could. Not. Do. That."

Green light, GODDAMNIT! "I could also untangle all the emotions you are feeling right now, because I can feel them Aaron. I could look at you and say 'Aaron, this is what you want if you just would stop thinking', but IF I did that, there would be this little voice in the back of your head that would be saying 'he might have been lying' from now until the day you die."

He pulls into an underground parking garage and he parks the car by an elevator. "So as much as I want to drag you by the hair upstairs, I'm not going to do that. Think about it. Decide if this is what you want. If you want too Aaron, and I hope you do, we will go up in the elevator, enter my apartment, and I will do my level best to knock your socks off. If you don't, I will drive you to wherever you want to go in the city and drop you off. We'll figure out when we want to meet for coffee again on the way. So don't think of this as a deal breaker."

Aaron listened and took in what Kyle said. It sounded almost good if Kyle would get rid of the confusion but the fact that he wouldn't only endeared him to Aaron even more.
    He sat back into the seat, closed his eyes and evened his breath. Was this what he wanted? Yes, he could feel the primal urges telling him he did with the combined effects of Kyle's mien, nimbus, and Aaron's own desire. He didn't want to do it for those reasons though. So was this what he really wanted?
    He had only known Kyle a short time but during that he had learned so much, that had nothing to do with the arcane. Trust, care, sympathy, admiration, self discovery. Deep feelings he hadn't found with any other person.
    Aaron wanted to share himself for these reasons.
    Of course the phsical reasons didn't hurt the descion making process. Theo's curiosity of learning new things wasn't harmful either.
    He reached over and squeezed Kyle's hand. "Yes," he said with confidence and nerveousness overlapping. Aaron exhaled, got out of the car and closed it behind him, looking back to wait for Kyle.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Narration

As the elevator doors slid shut Aaron was quite possibly surprised at the amount of force used when Kyle slammed him up against the wall. When the doors opened on Kyle's floor, Aaron was dizzy and out of breath, and Kyle had just gotten the belt out of the loops of Aaron's pants.

It had never taken Kyle this long to get his front door open in his life. As much as he wanted to (and he really really did), Kyle couldn't wait for the bedroom after fighting the door. He pushed Aaron down on the couch and ripped off the man's pants. Kyle was surprised to find that Aaron wore briefs.

When they got to the bedroom some time later, and when Kyle was showing him how to do certain things, perhaps Aaron was surprised to see Kyle's birthmark.

Kyle got another surprise when Aaron ambushed him in the shower several hours later. He had thought the man all tuckered out. Kyle was extremely pleased that he wasn't.

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread