Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Coffee shop epiphanies

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

"Thanks but I'll bike." he started searching for clothes again "My employer probably wouldn't be too thrilled to find out I'd taken to hanging out with you, so it's probably better she doesn't." How did a sock wide up under a pillow?
    "So are you able to come to the coffee shop today?" Of course they couldn't talk freely there. "Or could I come here?"

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle makes a surprised face. Hrm. Here might not be a good idea. What about your place?" Couldn't tell him about Joshua for the same reasons as he couldn't talk about the freehold. Membership was technically a secret. And we don't need to stay at the coffee shop, we can go other places. See a movie, go to a club."

And Theo's place was possibly being watched because he'd kept flowers from his encounter while mapping the lines. That seemed like a really stupid thing to do now. The sanctum was out of the question as well. There was Joshua at that house too.
    "My place probably isn't a good idea either." He worked on getting on his shoes to diguise his hesitancy "I guess a movie would be fine."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"So. You probably haven't experienced this yet. It is known as the Awkward Zone," Kyle makes air quotes around the words. "It is caused when two people have just woken up, or never really slept in this case, together. A simple goodbye would be to curt and a let's move in together would be to forward. This is far more preferable than the dreaded Walk of Shame." More air quotes, along with a booming voice this time. "To defuse this situation, we should exchange phone numbers and I should walk you down to my car so we can get your bike out. Would you like a goodbye kiss or a goodbye blowjob?"

Aaron smiled when Kyle broke the tension. The man was great.
    "Alright." He gave Kyle his number to write down and memorized his in return.
    "A goodbye kiss is fine."
    That turned out to be a lot more passionate than Aaron had expected.
    "Although..."

"Till later then." Aaron said, waving goodbye as he started on his bike toward the museum. He was going to have to ride hard to get there on time.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread