Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Takes Two to Tango

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant waited patiently just outside the main entrance to the Sterling, observing passers-by with casual interest, the interactions and mannerisms of the kine, wondering if he had been more affected by Horizon than he originally thought. Certainly, they had engineered a method to attack a Kindred's Vitae and had put it to use on a catastrophic scale, himself one of the victims.

But still....the people he had killed, kine every single one, did they know? The one's he faced had been guards and, indeed, scientists. Had they deserved it?

Yes, they did. Abruptly cutting off that train of thought before it blossomed, Jayant waited to intercept Grey, who had the inclination to wearing masks. Not in my hotel, he thought with a small amount of pride.

Vitae

C
    Conner Greyson

Feeding Stuff

Conner walked down the street, in his hand a old brief case. As he walks down the street he sees the Sterling off in the distance. Conner was glad to be, seemingly, overcoming his demons. At least a little bit at a time. Again he walked his face free of the coverings. He still felt partially uncomfortable, his pale skin and dark eyes exposed for all to see. But the masks were a hindrance to him, a hindrance he needed to overcome. Conner would continue to work against the voice in the "you mean me..." In the back of his mind.

As Conner approaches he sees the Primogen standing outside awaiting him. "Hello Mr. Nagaraj" he says as he approaches.

Conner's New Face

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant's head turns at the voice, and when he sees Grey, he smiles. The fact that his Beast did not react simply reminded Jayant that he had a lot more to practice.

"Hello, Mr. Grey. I hope you are well? Oh, and please call me Jayant."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Very well, Jayant." Conner says looking around, taking in the environment. "Shall we?" Conner said gesturing to the hotel.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods and leads Connor through the Sterling, smiling to the employees, giving some the time of day night before moving through to a room that he had set up for the pair of them to train in, spacious enough to flow from technique to techinque. On the door is a Private sign. When they are in and the door closed, Jayant motions to his fellow Mekhet to the open floor. Around them are a few tables that have been pushed to the side for more space.

"I understand that you have been here for some time," Jayant says as way of an ice-breaker, an effort to learn more about the enigmatic Grey.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes and No," Conner said as he set down his briefcase on one of the tables. Conner opened the briefcase. He takes out black foam pad and begins setting a series of knives of different shapes and sizes on it. All of them had a matt black blade with only the silver cutting edge giving any shine. "I was born in Sacramento. Both as a Kin and a Kindred. I was embraced 18 months ago." Once he had finished laying out the steel he takes out a set of hard rubber training blades and some red chalk. The training blades were also of a different shapes and sizes. Grey says nothing else, letting the Primogen lead the conversation. He begins chalking the training blades of his choice. In this case two daggers both with Tanto style squared ends.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

So young, Jayant thought automatically while watching Grey select his weapons of choice. Removing his jacket, Jayant laid it carefully over another table before sliding out his own kukri from its sheath and checking over the edge. He then took some padding that had been used at the Glissade tournamant ten months previously to remove the initial deadliness of the blade, straping it in place. Satisfied with the weight of the kukri, Jayant moved away from the table back to the floor.

"18 months, you say? How was it you survived the Lost Nights?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"I was called away on family business before the Lost Nights." Conner says taking off his hooded sweatshirt leaving only a white tee. "Once that business was concluded I returned" Conner turned to Jayant.

Conner walked out into the middle of the room, "Terms?" Conner asked

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"I have no intention of falling into Torpor," Jayant states. "Other than that, anything goes." He settles into a defensive guard, kukri held before him, ready to parry Grey's attacks.

Initiative 16

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread