Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Next on Stage, Sally and the Seekers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked around the dining area of Gypsy's. She was pleased with how everything was going, Jen was doing a great job of running the place. Despite the three pups leaving Sally was still pleased. The restaurant was going well, The Seekers were able to be rid of the Spirit at the gym without any bloodshed. Everything was going well.

Sally looked at the patrons and they all seemed pleased. There had been no complaints about the food, the bar staff was keeping people well lubricated and the wait staff was keeping good tabs on the customers.

"Thank you for Coming."
    Sally said to one of the patrons as they got up to leave.

The patron responded politely as Sally continued to make her rounds.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue strummed his greek folk music. The rhythm was becoming natural, more and more his music became an expression of his emotions and thoughts and less a copy of a recording.

He was playing, and people were enjoying it. Shadow Tongue felt at peace. Or, only so long as he thought remained off the blasted woman that had wormed her way into his life.

Andrew wouldn't admit it. but he felt like he ought ot apologize. Maybe gift something and make amends. Foolish, the whole thing was foolish

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew enjoyed work at Fremont Park. He was always thankful that he could watch over one of the People's most important sights. But at the same time, he was always glad when work finally ended for the day.

He walks into the Gypsy's, and quickly spots Sally making her rounds. "Hey, Sally. How's the fort holding up?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Oh Hey Matthew." Sally says with her trademark smile. "Things are going very well. Jen is taking good care of the place for me. Andrew is getting really good at his Greek Guitar and we had a very pleasant review in the newspaper." Sally said semi-rambling as she helped one of the busboy's clear a table.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Go on. ShawT will join if called over or after some IC time.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew glances over to Shadow Tongue and waves him over.

"I'm glad to hear everything's running smoothly." He glances around quickly to make sure no one is listening too closely, then drops his voice to be safe. "Have you heard of Lodges?"

Sally and Shadow Tongue might notice a small white scar over Matthew's eye.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Can't say that I have." Sally says as she tilts her head to the right to get a better look at the Scar above his eye. Sally sets the stack of dishes in a bus tub and looks to Firebringer. "I mean besides the whole Native American Sweat lodges and such." Sally finishes rambling.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew chuckles. "No relation, sorry." He takes another quick glance around. "Lodges are kind of like specialized subgroups within Tribes, each venerating their own totem, although some accept people from every tribe. I recently joined the Lodge of Wrath, which takes the Meninna's focus on protecting territory and the sacred to a greater level. I thought it was important for the two of you to know, and to ask questions if you wanted."

It's probably about this time that Sally and Shadow tongue notice a small white scar above Matthew's left eyebrow.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue finishes appropriately and then leaves the stage and his guitar.

Moments latter he is by Matthew and Sally. He certainly notices his brothers new scar.
    "I see, what does that mean there?" Whether the Andy means the scar or the Lodge is unclear.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shrugs. "Hopefully, not much changes, at least as far as our relationships. Main thing was, I thought it important that you be aware of the choices I make."

He stops for a moment, as one of the patrons passes a bit too close. Once they're far enough away, he resumes talking.

"We take the Meninna's oath very seriously. The main distinction lies in our broad definition of sacred," he glances meaningfully at Shadow Tongue and Sally "and just how far we go to protect it. Feel free to ask any questions you need to. I know this is quite a bit."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.