Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1006) Eternal Court III

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Charlie drove to Avalon, deciding that perhaps there was some news he had missed. I'm just not social enough when it comes to this shit, which is probably why I have no idea who half of anyone is. I'm going to have to change that now that I'm Priscus and if I want the Service to take off. Perhaps the Keeper knows something, she was at Markos' bar last time i saw him.

Stepping inside Avalon he looks around for the Keeper or any sign of anyone who could direct him to Miss Maskelyne.

Let's just hope there haven't been any Gangrel around that I've let slip past me.

PRE

Argent strolls in, or down, rather.

If anyone knows how to dress for Court...

...they need to tell him.

With him is a backpack, a rolled up blanket, and he's dressed in a lime green track suit. He's also toting a rather ratty copy of 'Crime & Punishment', which might be just for show.

Unless anyone stops him, he heads for the couches and TVs to watch some FIFA, read, and generally lay fucking low while his body fixes itself. On the way over he'd Kiss'ed the cabby, but it was still an agonizing process.

[banner]argent[/banner]

Feeding

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods, walking over to open the door of her office; finding Stalley waiting there.* Well, speak of the Devil... Senechal, allow me to introduce Mr Rodriguez, a recent arrival to the city. I've already gone over the Laws of the Domain, I was just about to send him to you. Seems like it will be a short trip. *She motions the new Kindred over for formal introductions.*

Ciara is usually in her office; anyone wishing to speak with her would do well to start there. Unless someone stops Charlie on his way over, she'll tell the man to enter when he comes to the open door.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Ciara is usually in her office; anyone wishing to speak with her would do well to start there. Unless someone stops Charlie on his way over, she'll tell the man to enter when he comes to the open door.
    [/QUOTE]

When Charlie sees no one he begins going round the corridor, stopping when he sees an open door with Miss Maskelyne inside. Peeking inside he knocks on the side of the door and says "Good evening Keeper, I hope I hope I'm not disturbing you from anything too important am I?" he asks

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara looks up from the folder, a soft smile on her face.* Not at all, Mr... Barrett, I believe? I'm sorry, I don't think we've been formally introduced, please come in.. *She waves him into the office proper, and motions for him to close the door.* What brings you in tonight?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Charlie steps in and takes a seat after closing the door. He extends his hand to her and says "That would be correct, Charlie Barrett..Gangrel Priscus. Sorry for the lateness in my introduction, the decision was only until recent. I came because I was wondering if you could help me, I've been looking for a partner of mine and haven't been able to locate him in quite some time. Deputy Markos Connelly, I don't suppose you know his wherabouts or perhaps someone who would? I tried contacting Dirge but never heard back."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara just smile and shakes her head.* No need to apologize Priscus. I'm quite familiar with rapid changes in one's standing. Congratulations on your position. *Once the man mentions the Deputy, the smile fades, Ciara looking down at her desk for a moment before looking back up.* I am afraid I must inform you Mr Connolly has earned the Prince's displeasure, to such a degree that he has been staked and is awaiting Final Death. *She's emotionless as she delivers the news, watching the man for his reaction.*

When the frown comes Charlie's muscles tense, and then the blow is delivered. His mouth opens but no sound comes out except "Well....shit" that would explain a lot. He did say he wasn't in favorable light with the Prince, guess Asa decided to take care of the last remaining light left.

He looks away for a moment and scratches his head and then finally says "Um sorry for the profanity. It's unfortunate but then again...can't say that I'm surprised. I had some business plans with Mister Connelly that I'm now going to have to..revise. Has Dirge been notified already?"

I should...probably clean his haven out yeah...that'd be a good idea, who knows what info he has on kindred.

"

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff smiles at Ciara as she opens the door and, beyond, the recently arrived Rodriguez. "Wonderful, thank you, Keeper. Please follow me, Amos." He nods amiably at Priscus Barrett as he approaches. "Good evening, Priscus Barrett. Congratulations on your position." Heathcliff had to think hard as to whether there were any other Gangrel in the city at all. "My condolences for your business partner. Might I ask what sort of venture you had with Markos Connelly?" he croaks innocently, indicating with a small gesture for Amos to wait.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only arch an eyebrow at the man's reaction; had everyone in the city expected the man to get himself killed soon? It would have been nice if someone had told him. Just seemed like a common courtesy to her...*

I believe so, I have not spoken to her about it. You would have to ask her yourself, I'm afraid I don't have the information necessary to contact her.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread