Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Deal and the Devil

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

The Rev'rend nods. "Of course its magic, its all some bloody goddam hoodoo. An' brainwashing ain't the half of what they musta done to keep normal folk from killin' themselves when they saw what happened to 'em." He looks at Pretty Bill, considers him in the context of 'normal' and shrugs, giving his brain enough time to catch up to his ears. "Underground?" he asks, brow furrowed in confusion before understanding dawns. "The sewers, you mean. We're not fightin' 'em down there, that's crazy. We need to bring 'em up and out. Yer lot find out where they are. We set the trap. Yeh lead em to us. We spring the trap. Sound simple enough, Dirge?"

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge listened to the plan that the Rev'rend thought up. It made a lot of sense, which made it even worse in her mind. She was certain that any 'allies' that helped draw them into the trap would likely accidently get caught in the cross fire.

"I agree that we need to find out for sure where they are. I can't promise any help beyond intel at this point. We might be able to try and flush them out of cover, but your manner of hunting is not very conducive to joint operations, as you have seen tonight. Anything I hear I'll be sure to let you know about."

Dirge can hear the smug smile in her father's voice when he tells her, "Oh, I think we'd change our tactics against the snakes. Fire doesn't have the same 'oomph' on 'em, y'know. But you're right, we're getting ahead of ourselves. Find out where they are first, then we can talk strategy." He steps closer to his daughter. "Mind that we expect yours to keep your end, Dirge. You say there's an enemy faction of yours feeding on ours? We find any of yours on ours, we're gonna assume they're the enemy, an' not simply uninformed. Right?"

The Rev'rend lowers his voice, which trembles slightly as he tells her, "You're not allowed here without an appointment first. I keep a few men at Helping Hands every night. When you need to talk again, go there an' tell 'em. They'll get back to you with a date and time. You have any questions?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"I agree, we need to find them first." She nodded at the Rev'rend. "I'll do what I can, and I was pretty clear that was what your group expects of us."

As he approached she listened and nodded once again. "I understand. I don't think I have anything else." She paused for a moment before adding, "Take care of yourself."

When she finished speaking she called out for Cerberus and with her cane and guide dog ready she prepared to leave.

"You too," the Rev'rend says quietly, and his men let the vampire walk off into the night.

Scene ends.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread