Watch

Mother Duck Wants You

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(449) Come All Ye Faithful
Mar 7, 2017 - Mar 29, 2017
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    L

"Sure," granted she didn't exactly live too far away and had walked here. But she could see, and value, the intent behind the offer. So she strode to the bike and hopped on behind him. Though she was probably a bit more...casual about making sure she wasn't going to fall off than most. But really, for her the problems brought by falling off the bike weren't likely to amount to much more than damaged clothing.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger hands back his helmet, A Black Skid lid with a leather strap. He checks her feet and sees she is wearing tennis shoes rather then something like Flip flops or Heals. Digger fired up the Harley Davidson and gave the engine a rev. "You Ready?" Digger asks

L

Chantay's brief musings on how she didn't really have to be too worried about as Digger reached back to hand her...a helmet. Stifling the brief giggle that threatened to bubble to the surface she slipped the helmet onto her head and fastened it in place. "Ready. Oh, and I'm at <insert address here>."

S
    Steven

"Aight, I am a still new here so I may need directions." Digger says as he drives the bike out of the park and off toward the address Chantey gave him.

Digger and Chantay Exit the Scene

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

As soon as they leave, Bull Rush turns to Starseeker.
    "Thanks for not bringing up my appearance. I will definetly say hi to missus for you."
    He gives a cheeky grin, before heading off.
    Bull Rush exits.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

And thus the ACB departs for parts unknown, one member larger and with leftover pizza in tow.

Quake in fear fiends of the Hisil. Quake in terror.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5