Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1006) Eternal Court II

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff enters Court, dressed in black as he mourns his precious Paladin. He sees the body on the floor, with the caution signs around it, and shudders. He really, really wishes he had come at a better time. Perhaps he could sneak out...no. He had business.

He looks closer and discovers the body to be Azmi Korkmaz, and is not the least surprised or displeased. Someone had saved him the trouble of harassing the man in retaliation for his carelessness with Heathcliff's neighbors. At least, he's so new to the city that this won't besmirch the reputation of Sacramento's Nosferatu.

He looks around and finds Miss Maskelyne. "Good evening, Keeper. Cleaning staff's day off, is it?" he says with a weak grin.

After having taken a cab, Amos steps finally leads him to the place called 'the Avalon' which he was told by one kindred is holding the permanent court of the Prince. For the occasion, he was wearing his old business suit which, though not exactly state of the art or fashionable, was enough to make Amos presentable for the occasion.Most of the vampire would scream 'Neonate' when seeing his suit, but the expert eye could detect that, in addition to that, he was actually living a nomadic lifestyle.

The place was kind of beautifull and decorated in dark, rich velvets and it had quite a gothic feeling to it. Very vampiric and enough to make him feel like he was in the right place.

As for the kindred .... well ... the first thing he saw was a body lying on the floor, with a well aimed stake in its heart and with two large A-Frame signs, set up at the man's head and feet that read "CAUTION WATCH YOUR STEP".

What the hell happened here, was he thinking. The kindred in power around did not seem to be the kind to fool around and Amos thought he better be watching each and every single one of his words.

The sight of the body shook him in fear, and it is with only big difficulties that he was able to keep some modicum of composure. Finally, he found the courage to go beyond his fears and try to introduce himself to the kindred currently present at the court. When speaking, he try not to make his voice too loud as to not bother the Kindred currently present. Plus Amos's beast was kinda shaking in fear with all those new vampires he has yet to meet.

Waiting for an appropriate moment, when the Kindred will pay attention to the new visitor, he will make a brief introduction of himself.He kneels down while doing so. He was a neonate anyways, so almost everyone around here should be his superioir.

Buenas Noches honorable kindreds, como estas ?

Despite his fears, he could not hide his mexican accent and way of speaking.

My name is Amos Rodriguez of the Mekhet Clan. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and, of course, to the proper autorities.

Despite his efforts, it is quite obvious that Amos is kind of anxious, the sight of the staked body having left quite an impression on him.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara looks over at the new arrival, nodding her head slightly.* Mr Rodriguez, good evening. I am Ciara Maskelyne, Keeper of Elysium. *She motions to the sitting figure.* Allow me to introduce Ms Dirge, another resident of Sacramento. I'm pleased you were able to find your way here so quickly.

But I am afraid you have arrived at a very... hectic time. Both the Senechal and the Prince are busy with City business. If you like, I may introduce you to the city laws. Though, I do require your help with something first...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff extends his small smile to Dirge. "You seem to have many constructive ideas on this subject," he says with a nervous laugh. Azmi's corpse was rather unsettling. He looks to the new arrival. "Good evening, Amos Rodriguez. I am Seneschal Staley. I can speak with you once the Keeper has explained the Laws," he says with a grateful look to Ciara. "Please assist her as she requires until then. Keeper, is the Prince in this evening?" He thumbs his briefcase nervously.

NOS
    PRE

Michael drives to Avalon deciding not to waste his time with electronic communication, he figures Ciara can lead him to someone who could possibly help him hypothesize answers regarding the lizardmen and it'll be easier just to step in say hi and step out. One couldn't argue they are meeting as Carthians since it's regarding an issue the Reeve himself asked Michael to look into. Stepping into Avalon he sees that Ciara and Dirge are already there, speaking to another gentleman as well. He waves to Ciara but waits until she's finished with their business before being spoken to.

Amos bows respectfully to Ciara and the Seneschal, listening carefully to every word they said. And a good thing he'll learn the rules of the city pretty quickly as Amos does not want to end the same way as the staked kindred lying on the floor.

" Seneschal Staley, Keeper Ciara, Thanks to you both for your welcome. And of of course, I will be happy to render assistance to you Senorita Ciara ..."

He glances nervously at the body lying on the floor.

"... and study carefully the law's domain. I understand you're busy right now Honorable Seneschal, we will talk later, at your convenience of course."

He turns his attention back to Ciara.

" What can I do to be of assistance Honorable Keeper Ciara ? "

He was kinda half expecting to dispose of the body lying on the floor, but who knows ...

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara turns to Staley, shaking her head.* I'm afraid the Prince, Reeve, and Deputy Culler are busy with city business; I do not believe it would be wise to disturb them. *She nods here head towards Dirge, not wanting to say more and risk upsetting the woman. The woman who was a bit morbid and very skilled at hurting people, that is.*

*She turns back to the new arrival, smiling a little. At least this one was a quick observer.* If you would be so kind as to bring Mr Korkmaz into the janitor's closet? I'd like to keep the floor clear until I can get him properly hung. It's right next to the cloak room.

*She catches Micheal out of the corner of her eye, and waves him forward. She felt like a bobby directing lorries in the middle of Piccadily Circus.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

NOS
    PRE

Michael walks toward Ciara and smiles saying "Looks like you got your hands tied already." he nods to Dirge and says "Evening Dirge, its good to see you again. Perhaps we could speak after your business is finished here?" He turns back to Ciara and asks "I only wanted to quickly stop by and ask if you knew of anyone who was exceptionally skilled in science and the occult. I was thinking a Dragon but I don't know of any or where to start looking, it's in regard to what I saw out in the alleys."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

The Seneschal nods appreciatively at Ciara for the information. "Thank you, Keeper. Oh, hello, Michael," Heathcliff says to his kin, who had somehow missed him standing there. "You're still going on about the alleys?" The information the young Haunt had obtained was invaluable, but what else did he wish to do with it? "We can discuss what you've found further, if you're concerned, but rest assured that you've left the matter in good hands." He taps his briefcase, then looks up to see the Prince exiting an office with Arnold, and they still appear to be in conversation. He will wait and hope the Prince has time to speak with him regarding his research.

Amos listened carefully to Ciara's Request. And of course he has to take care of the body, somehow that's not a surprise that they would ask the newly come neonate to do this. And of course, he'd better oblige the lovely lady to avoid possible damaging repercussions. But that's alright, he won't always be errand boy. That's a promise he made to himself.

' Of course Miss Ciara, I'll get right on it. Do you want me to transport it in a bag ? To avoid spilling blood all over the place.'

Depending on Ciara's answer he'll take care of the body right away or will go to the closet first to find something he could put the body in to avoid spilling blood on the floor of the Elyseum. He removes the jacket of the body first and put it on a visible chair. His owner will take it back later at his leisure.

When his job's done, he comes back to Ciara and wait for an appropriate moment to talk to her again.

' Ok, I have taken care of the body, just as you asked Senorita Ciara. I am ready to learn further more about the laws of the domain

He then awaits respecfully for Ciara to explain the laws to him which he will listen carefully.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread