The Zebra

By Royal decree
Began May 13, 2024
(2405) A Lord's Acknowledgement
Began May 13, 2024
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Digger road up on to the Zebra on his Dyna Wide Glide Harley Davidson. Dig thought about going to the bar called Hammered but as soon as he hit the territory he knew it was claimed and he didn't wanna start up any trouble. At least not yet anyway. He dismounted his bike and shut it off and made his way inside.

So far, at first glance anyway, Digger liked this bar. It was a good variety of people, everything from collage students to dirty old drunkards with whiskey stained beards. Digger made his way through the crowd till he made it up to the bar. He ordered a double shot of whiskey and a beer and waited around to see if anything interesting was gonna happen tonight.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker entered the Zebra not sure what he was looking for. Whatever his half-formed ideas he had were were eliminated though, when he smelled another wolf in the air. He followed the scent to the bar where the other wolf was ordering for himself. SS slid up next to him and ordered his own beer. While he waits he leans against the bar and looks the stranger up and down before asking, "You new in town Brother?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

What Digger's Wearing

Digger drank down his drink and after the burning subsided he breaths in through his nose and smells another of The People in the bar. He looks around when he hears from Starseeker behind him. "Yeah, Just rolled in. Digger." He says as an introduction putting his hand out to the Werewolf. If SS takes his had he will find a firm handshake in Digger's grasp.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker take's Digger's offered hand with the firm, honest handshake of a man that's either very honest or very good at pretending he's honest. "Nice to meet 'ca Digger. My buddies call me Starseeker." He gestures to Digger's jacket. "You come in with any others today or are you on your own right now?" He doubted that the man came in with a Pack, since they'd probably be clustered around each other in this new and exciting city while they looked for other People to get in contact with, but it never hurt to check.
    Starseeker is wearing...

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Just me," Digger said as he gestured to the bartender for another drink. He wanted to say something like, "The Pure ambushed my pack and killed them all," But that wound was still wide open and prodding on it didn't feel very good. "So whats got you out and about tonight?" Digger asked making polite conversation.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

You apparently, he thinks as he smiles at the new arrival. He looks around at all the other people at the bar. "Nothing fancy. It's a little crouded here at the bar to catch up, did you wanna go find a booth so we can talk privately or would you rather go outside to do this?"

S
    Steven

"Careful man, If your coming onto me, you would want to stop right there." The Blood Talon in the leather Jacket says before polishing off his drink and making his way outside. As he steps to the door of the bar he looks back to the Goofy Smiled Irraka and does a head nod pointing to the outside.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

A disgusted look crosses Starseeker's face at Digger's joke at the very idea. Weather the idea was of him breaking the Oath, or of him being Homosexual would be harder to figure out. "Please. Digger, you'd choke to death before I could even get going." He makes the joke as he pays the both of their bills before stalking out alongside him, and if it was a little rude to breeze past Digger when he nodded at the door maybe it's a little rude to call someone a queer.

Starseeker stalks over to his car* and reaches into the glove compartment to get a city map that he keeps folded up in there. "So Digger, what 'ch heard about the city on the road?"

*The Bumper Sticker says "0 - 55 in 11 minutes"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Not Much, We were heading this way when we got ambushed so kept coming. Figure I would hold up here, Rebuild and then head back on the road when the time is right." Diggers goes into his jacket and pulls out a pack of Marb Reds and pulls one out. He offers one up to StarSeeker if he wants one. "So whats your deal SS? You run with a pack here?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

He waves away the offered cigarette. He didn't know how any of the People could stand to have one of those stinky things sitting under their nose all the time. "Yep." He takes the map unfolds it on the hood of a much nicer car than his. "Best one in the city too. Okay, this here is the river," He traces the big blue line with his finger. "Every Person north and west of it have a big thing about Purity, so no one goes over there, and we had a Family meeting recently, so I'd assume that if any one did check the place out they would have let it spill." Starseeker looks Digger in the eyes to make sure he understands what he's saying. He taps Freemont Park with his index finger after a moment. Freemont Park is a good place for meeting People, and these are good ways to get there," he says tracing out the Tur lines, then he starts tracing out the local territories. "I'm with the ACB here, the Seekers and the Justicars hang out south of us and the Sworn putt around to the east. HoG's got an area here staked out, but they've been falling apart for a long while now." Starseeker looks around to make sure none of the Herd is sneaking up on them to listen in. "The groups are all dead set against any freelancers running around on their own, but the Justicars keep to themselves, so I can't give you any idea if they are looking for new blood. Seekers just picked up a bunch of young bucks, so I'm betting they're gonna want to wait awhile before having anyone else join up. Sworn are kinda in the same boat. You want to run around a bit and see if you can find some others willing to start a brand new group up, or would you rather me call up my peeps for an interview?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.