Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Wyrd Enquiries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Arriving at Treasured, Spartan can tell it is an antique furniture store tucked away nicely, and away from prying eyes.

Suitable for the Winter Sovereign.

Inside, various chairs, drawers, mirrors and other items are on display, giving the interior a very olde-world feeling. Seated at the counter, and looking at a ledger is Katrin Byeli herself in her cold beauty and perfect features. Behind her are several shelves stacked with numerous snow globes.

As Spartan enters, she looks up and closes the book. "Good afternoon, Spartan, yes?"

Katrin Byeli, Mantle (Winter) 5, SL 4 (Coldly Beautiful, Perfect Features)

S
    Spartan

As Spartan enters he inhales and feels the cold air of the Winter Sovereign's Mantle. Spartan looks around and sees no open else around, "Yes Highness," As before Spartan was stunned by the beauty of the cold winter sovereign. Spartan looks around and sees no one else is about and he drops to one knee, slowly as to not dent the floor, in respect and then stands. "Thank you for seeing me Sovereign." Spartans normally cold harsh voice was softened some in the presence of the flawless woman.

Katrin moves from around the counter towards the kneeling Summer warrior, quickly glancing through the window of her store to ensure that no passers-by were observing. Reaching him, she cups his chin gently, her touch as smooth as alabaster, and raises his head so that eye-contact was instant.

"Spartan, you must realize that I am no longer the Sovereign Ascendant, and you have no need to kneel before me," she informs him sweetly before releasing his chin and heading back towards the counter.

"Besides, people may make the assumption that you are proposing, yes?" Katrin adds with a light chuckle and the fragrance of sour apples.

S
    Spartan

"Appologies Soverign Byeli, but respect must still be paid." Spartan said as he stood. Spartan removes a dvd case from the thigh pocket of his Cargo Pants. "I have something to show you. King Rust thought you may be able to assist us."

Spartan moved forward smelling the sour apples as he does and it reminds him of a candy from his youth.Its true that ones sense of smell does affect memory. And that smell reminded Spartan of his mother. Not a happy memory...

"The King of Summer comes to the Queen of Winter for assistance?" Katrin replied as one perfectly sculpted eyebrow raised. "My, my, how times change, yes? Follow me, Spartan."

The Winter Queen moves to the front door of the shop and slides two bolts across before turning the open sign around. She then leads him to the single door that leads to the back of the store, and a lounge-type room with a long couch facing a television. Taking the dvd, Katrin switches on the TV and DVD player and slides in the disc before settling down on the couch as the footage begins.

"What exactly am I viewing?" she enquires, sounding just slightly intrigued.

S
    Spartan

"This is the security video from a warehouse that Sara, Enzo and myself had broken into attempting to retrieve a book for an Acquaintance of Enzo's." Spartan explains. As they watch the video Spartan again watches the blade handed man as he carves into the person's flesh. "What do you make of it Queen Byeli?"

Katrin watches the footage carefully, including the final moments. Switching it off, she leans back on her couch.

"What book?" she asks, cutting to a certain point.

S
    Spartan

"Apologies Majesty, I do not know. All I know is it belongs to a friend of Enzo's. A Merchant I believe but I do not know much else. I apologize." Spartan says to the Queen of Winter.

Katrin gave nothing away, her sculpted features not causing any untowards body language.

"I cannot help, Spartan. I know nothing of this book or what is happening within the warehouse. Perhaps Enzo's acquaintance may be of more assistance, no?"

S
    Spartan

"Yes well with Enzo disappearing and my not knowing who this person is, I am afraid this may be a lost cause." Spartan says as he removes the DVD from the player and inserts it back in its case. "Thank you for you time Queen Byeli."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread