Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
251 - 253
DISPLAYED
Summer Festival

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26

"We will need someone to be affected by the Token," HAL states matter-of-factly. "Obviously, we will not let anything happen to them, nevertheless, someone must be the test subject/pawn. I will let you ponder that over the next few days. For now, I am retiring."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind," Nightfall replied.

Was Glissade being 'nationalized' with the Freehold businesses being lost?

It was his turn for confusion, although he didn't let it show.

"Are we eating or swimming?" he asked with a smile, ready to change the subject. The question was floated out as a general one to both women, although he turned slightly to Alice.
    Alice's ears perked up at the prospect of swimming and she felt a little guilty when Katrin announced that she was leaving. As awkward as it was she had almost wished the woman would stay and interact with people. The woman looked so alone all the time.

"Well, if your sure," Alice said as Katrin announced her departure. "Good evening."

She turned to Nightfall and smiled excitedly. "Swimming of course. Don't they say you aren't supposed to eat and then swim? Besides we have to work up our appetites. So let me go get changed."

If NF doesn't stop her she will depart to go change into swimming attire.

And under the gaze of a hot summer's day, the festival continues long into the night as the troubles of the freehold are put aside. Food and drink are consumed, the oasis becomes the main focal point of the gathering and the desert itself becomes the main stage for the dancing as another Season changes hands.

Through it all, the boar with the metal tusks sits and glares at all it surveys, beady little eyes watering under the bright sunlight.

End Scene. Thanks eveyone

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
Closed Thread