Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
New life and troubles

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Trench
    Trench

Ryan tilted his head, looking confused. "Camelot? What are you..." At that moment, it looked like he just realized something. He opened the door more just so he can get a better look at Henry. "Wait, Your one of them?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry furtively throws a look down the hallway, first to his left, then to his right, to make sure there are no eavesdroppers. Then he answers "Yeah, I am. Now come on, let's go somewhere more discreet." He nods down the hallway, towards the exit. It isn't exactly spoken as an order, more as a preferrence. A strong preferrence.

Trench
    Trench

None of the others were this jumpy. Ryan though as he stepped out of his room and locked the door behind him. "Fine, lets go then."He said in a voice that sounded rather irritated.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry leads Ryan back to his car without saying a word, and unlocks the doors. They don't make cars like this anymore, and this one shows the age. A few spots of rust have started on the doors, the painst is falking in places. An old car for an old man.

He unlocks the doors, and motions Ryan to the passenger seat. It's not a nervous motion, but an assured one. With one last look around, he asks at the same time he starts to sit down: "So tell me, how much have the others told you?"

Trench
    Trench

You know the old saying Ryan, never get into a strangers car. Bad shit happens when you do. Ryan shook his head and forced the thought away. If worse came to worse he would just jump out before the guy could pull out cloriform or something like that. He opened the door and close it shut, keeping one hand on it just incase he had to push it open.

"So far, what they are, what they can do, how they do it and what I've become." Ryan said quickly and to the point, but keeping it as vauge as possible.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry starts the car, and starts to pull out onto the street, slowly but surely. At Ryan's words, he lets a smile creep onto half his face; The half Ryan can see, to be exact. "Not bad. Have they told you why we don't do it in public?" He doesn't say exactly what is 'not bad', but it's actually the fact that somewhere, somehow, this kid acquired a little sense of discretion.

Trench
    Trench

"Something screws with everyone that tries to pull that stuff infront of everyone. Got to make sure you don't do it." He said as he noticed the car starting up. He made sure he didn't have his seat belt buckled. Just in case.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry does take the time to buckle himself in, on the other hand. "That's the short of it, yeah." He starts taking turns that will take the car on the fastest route to the highway. "Did they tell you you should pick a new name for yourself? And why you should?"

Trench
    Trench

Ryan nodded. "Ollie said that Anyone can pull long range magic on you if they knew your real name. I don't think anyone really sees me as important enough to try that on me though."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Typical, Henry thinks. They tell him the nice stuff, the fluff and candy pillows and sugarplum dreams, and leave out the parts that actually matter. "Someone does. Let me ask you this : You a religious man?"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread