Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara shakes her head, even though Dirge can't see it.* No bother at all, Ms Dirge. I'm simply trying to decide where to put out Christmas ornament. I apologize for not having a formal waiting area. I'll have to look into creating one...

*She turns as Staley speaks, smiling softly to the man.* Good evening Senechal. Yes, I'll have to find someone to carry him to the storage area. He's going on display for the next Court, by Prince Clarke's orders.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Forgotten Vitae Roll for the Scene

Arnold's muscles bulge with blood as he pulls a long wooden stake from the bandolier under his coat.

Descending on Markos like a shadow he jams the stake into the Daeva's heart almost hard enough to pin him to the chair.

Got Staked Good
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Oblivious to the doomed fate of her lover in the other room Dirge sat silently listening to the exchange between the Keeper and the Seneschal.

She thought for a moment as the woman explained before replying, "There are so many options. You could anchor him to a wall, or hang him from a support beam by his limbs, or you might even be able to make a mini-gallows and have him hung that way then you could accessorize around him. Oh, sorry," Dirge said sheepishly as she realized it may have been smarter to remain silent.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara laughs softly, the suggestions bring a soft smile to her lips.* Ms Dirge, I am definitely going to enlist your aid for the Halloween Party. Who knows, we might be able to scare some sense into the Childer that have been flooding into the city of late...

No, I think an Iron Coffin would be more fitting. Who knows, maybe I can rent it out to Harpy Stamford and get my money back..
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa held up a hand in protest, but the deed was done.

That was such a nice chair, too.

"Well, I suppose I need to let Miss Dirge know what's happened, unless you want to?"
    Asa asked Arnold.

"It also seems you may need a new Deputy."

Whether there was any connection between the two was left entirely up to Arnold to decipher.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"That seems to be something I've been dealing with a lot lately." Arnold says in response to Asa's Deputy comment, meanwhile wiping a small amount of blood from his hands onto a handkerchief. There is no hint of remorse or regret at what he's done, only a cold indifference. One more Kindred come and gone in Arnold's Requiem. How many had lost their own at Arnold's own hand, he wondered.

"I'll tell Miss Dirge. I'm sure she'll be devastated. I wonder if it would make her happier to know exactly why he was staked." he chuckles.

Turning to Asa "There are a couple things I wanted to talk to you about, which is one of the reasons I came here tonight. It's important, but nothing that can't wait until after we've dealt with the matter at hand."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded.

Whatever Arnold wanted to speak about, he didn't mind it being the last item on the docket -- which meant he wasn't entirely comfortable with it.

Taking off his jacket, he draped it over the body's head; out of sight, out of mind.

As they left the office, Asa locked the door.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread