Ended
Watch

Girl Talk and Playing Dress Up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Sandman

The Pair of Kindred arrived back at Cassandra's Haven after a bit of shopping. That being their chosen location after a bit of talk. The condo wasn't anything special and rather non-descript compared to many others on the outside as the Daeva used her key and let the pair in before locking the door again.

Inside on the first floor was everything one might expect for a Daeva even though it wasn't large. The furniture was Cream Fabrics and gleaming metal with glass tops. The Television was a large flat screen hung on the wall with all the wires hidden hanging on the left hand wall by itself. Not a thing looked really out of place about any of it. It was making it's own statement that was for certain. Somewhat simple yet elegant and fashionable in a bit of a timeless way.

Turning towards Ishani and reaching out her hand she speaks softly.

"Welcome to my Home Ishani. Make yourself at home for the evening as if it was yours as well. Your my first and perhaps to be my only house guest. I don't do this very often. Strange as it sounds and it may seem I usually reserve my haven solely for me. A place where I can let my hair down and keep my secrets so to speak."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles and takes a look around. The place had too much furniture, or rather too much light furniture. These kinds of colors showed stains very well. But then again Ishani's own private appartment was nearly barren, so maybe she just doesn't know how to decorate.

"I have to say, it's rather nice really. My own place is quite empty but I mainly use it for practicing, sparring, and working on other martial skills." She shrugs, kind of apologetically. "I'm not really one for good decorating either though. I'm sure you noticed during the shopping I am not very good at being femanine."

She doesn't have any kind of regret or apology in her tone as she makes the last statement. That's always the way she has been. Lately though she'd been thinking more often that maybe it would benefit her to be more in tune with her femanine side then the man she is sleeping with.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

She smiles softly and reaches out to take Ishani's hand. Letting her look around a little and shrugging softly.

"You are too hard on yourself. You did well. This place is practical to suit my needs and few besides myself ever rarely come here. That even includes my herd. Just as yours suits you. Your probably better for decoration and being rather femanine than you give yourself credit for. i will help you see some of that."

She smiles and then steps towards the stairs of the little townhouse. The stairs themselves are polished wood and each of her steps makes a light sound on them.

"come. Allow me to lead you further into my lair. i warn you now however that it's probably not quite what your thinking or expecting. At least at first."

She winks playfully as she leads the way upstairs.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs at Cassandra's words.

Further into my lair.

Like a dragon herding a nice ripe goat into it's cave with sweet words promising wonderous foods galore.

She allows Cassandra to lead her upstairs not bothering to continue to argue the femanine point. She knows where her level falls off and knows that it doesn't even begin to compare to some. But maybe the woman has a point. Maybe she has learned much more then she expected or realizes.

She looks around as they reach the landing. The place is bigger then she expected. From the livingroom it looked rather small but it took Ishani a minute to realize she hadn't seen any bedrooms and that was probably why. She hefts her shopping bags with the other hand and smiles at Cassandra.

"You could be right. I guess maybe I expect too much of myself sometimes. Although my standards are rather high when it comes to expectations. Are you bringing a date with you to the premere?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

She shakes her head softly.

"Nope. i don't have anybody suitable to bring as a date."

She lead up to the top step. At one end was an open door to what appeared to be an empty room at the moment. The other direction was a door that she opened. Inside was the master bedroom but instead of a typical room There were several rows of clothes of various kinds.

One wall had a vanity with a mirror that was made of solid redwood and looked to be at least as old as Cassandra's embrace. It was flanked on each side by a pair of dressers and the end closest to the door had a shelf with several hair dye's and other such products.

Cassandra turns and smiles to Ishani with a bit of pride.

"This is my collection. Perhaps you'll find a few things that you'll find interesting in it and you can tell me what you think."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani raises her eyebrows as she enters the room, looking around. So this is what a Daeva's bedroom looks like. It seemed like a cross between the dressing area at Bella Dello Notte and a salon.

She moves over to the hair dyes and other products and inspects them carefully. Why would any woman want to put such horribly smelling things in their hair? And wouldn't it fade by the next night anyway? Seems like an aweful lot of work for one night of some blazing color.

She then wanders around to inspect the various clothing. There must be a small fortune in cloth here. She shakes her head and turns her attention back to Cassandra.

"I think Asa would kill me if I spent this much time or money on such things. Not that they aren't very nice, but......" Her voice trails off and she shrugs helplessly. "I wouldn't even know where to begin."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

She laughs softly and shakes her head as she stepped down one of the rows of clothes bit. Letting her fingers trail over the soft fabrics with a thoughtful expression as she touched each of them.

"You begin with what catches your Eye and you don't need to do anything this elaborate I assure you. Take one piece at a time and don't consider the collection necessarily as a whole. But then I've had 5 decades to put this all together and you should also remember. I am a Daeva and we aren't unkown for doing things or buying outfits that won't go past a single night anyway."

She glances through the room quietly for a moment and then back to Ishani before heading to the woman.

"In a way these are my memories and momento's of moments past. I sometimes wonder if some of these outfits still carry some of those moments with them but it's just a passing fancy. But I figured if I'm going to share my home for the evening I ought to show you all of it and perhaps try to entice you into seeing you in a few of those outfits you bought. maybe even return the favor."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles and her sense of adventure ignites. "All right." She says simply.

She moves over to her bags. She'd dropped them by the door as she came into the room. She opens them and carefully begins to draw out the clothing she'd bought. If there is one thing that can be said for Ishani's style it's that she runs from conservative to showing quite a bit of skin. It really depends on what mood she is in or what the event is. If she is going into a situation where fighting will be necessary then function is her main goal. If it is an event, such as Court, or the show premere then sometimes it's about whether or not she can show up the Daeva.

"I have to admit," she says as she continues to pull things out of her bags, "there are times when I try to see if I can out do the Daeva." She stands, holding a blue shirt that is more strips of cloth then a whole garment and smiles. "I doubt I can actually do it, but it's fun to try. Twist helps me with that sometimes. Asa has a decent eye for style as well. Of course he doesn't really approve of me wearing someone overly revealing but I guess I shouldn't expect him to."

Laying out the garments she inspects them with a critical eye. There is a dress of red satin type material with a very low neckline. A dark blue skirt, a blue so rich it seems to glow, with a matching top that she held up earlier. It seemed to be a series of strips of cloth positioned in strategic areas to cover everything that was necessary but not leaving much to the imagination. There is a jacket of white soft leather that doesn't really go with anything else in the bags but Ishani really liked it anyway. There are a couple of pairs of jeans and a few men's button up shirts as well. She also found one of those little black dresses that shows a lot of leg and a lot of breast. Perfect for Revernece with a little make-up and accessories.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

She moves over to Ishani as she pulls things out of the bag. Running her fingers over the items and setting them each neatly aside. Taking a look at the things she presented and got a playful grin on her face. She just turns her attention to Ishani herself and looks her up and down for a quiet moment before licking her lips.

"i wish you could fit into some of my clothes. I can think of a few things that would go with what you have quite well. But I can work with just this too. Do you mind if I pick the first thing for you to try on?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks the other woman over and shakes her head. "You're so petite. I don't know if anything below the waist would fit me to be honest. I mean shirts are easier to deal with and I think we have the same bust size, maybe. But my legs are much too long."

She looks down at the clothes and nods. "All right then, I'll let you pick. What will it be first? And I want you to show me that dress you bought for the show. If you get a choice then so do I."

She gives Cassandra a grin thats says compromise is the better part of valor here.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.