Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
To Avalon (Attn: Asa)

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Rahyna smiled to herself and looked at Asa knowing that she had well and truly pissed him off when she first entered the room.. He seems to be taking it all in stride she thought to herself "I will call a meeting of the Dragons and see whom we have among us I will also contact Dr. Brady and Reeve Culler to let them know I am resuming duties as Seneschal."

Rahyna sorted her thoughts a moment before adding "I will take residence back up at the chapter house for the time being if anyone needs to see me I will be there." again she smiled at Asa her usual smile that met her eyes "If there is nothing else I will attend to my duties to the Dragons and the city." I will deal with the Daeva later after I talk to Twist she thought to herself.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded his approval. "O-Yama also survived," he mentioned, remembering he had served as Shadow's bodyguard. "He's currently looking into a potential Breach, but I'm sure he would be glad to hear from you as well."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"I will contact him as well." she stood and smiled again at Asa "It is good to see you well and moving around." she turned to leave and then turned back to Asa "This was not quite the homecoming I was expecting I will do anything in my power to help bring the city back to the grandeur that I left behind."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I believe it will be so," Asa said, sincerely, as she was leaving.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread