Watch

Pouring Drinks and Spilling Souls

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Vitae stuff

Mark loved being a Bartender, it was like being a shrink, but without all that pesky medical shit. Like tonight, here he was, pouring drink after drink for all these people and yet there was this one girl, barely past her 22nd birthday pouring out her soul into her Apple Marteni and into Mark's ear. Everytime he went over she was telling him something and asking for advise.

Mark just smiled at the girl when she said, "Maybe I just need a good lay?" she slurred with conviction as she finished her drink.

Don't Shit where you eat Mark... the little angel on his should said... right before the devil climbed up and stabbed him in the spine...

"That can be arranged..." Mark says with a fllirtatious smile as he shook out another Martini for the girl. "FYI though, I can only give you a couple more of those unless you switch to water for a while." Mark said switching to an apologetic look.

"Your so funny..." The girl says as she payed for her drink.

Mark winked at her and moved down the line pouring up a few more drinks and laughing internally at the girl and how little she knew about the world.

Vitae Stuff

Charlie stepped into the bar again of Markos, it was nice knowing his friend had access to a bar that way it made it easier to find places to feed, and easier to listen in on what was going on around the city.

Stepping inside he saw Markos flirting with a mortal woman who seemed like she'd had one too many. I knew I should have been a bartender instead of a journalist, maybe things would have turned out differently.

Pulling up a stool he waited to get Markos' attention, saying "Stop flirting and pour be a beer ya slacker." he said with a smile.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Hey, Who let the Riff Raff in." Mark said looking to Charlie with a smile. Mark slid over to the taps and poured Charlie a beer. He set the beer down in front of Charlie and smiled, "How you doing mate?" Mark asked as he began washing tumblers and pints.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara comes up from the Kindred only area, stretching a little to get her muscles moving again. She'd been overseeing the decoration of her office, and the instillation of a few additions to the Court area; the largest of which was an ornate gong. Roughly three feet wide, the late 17th century Chinese instrument was one of Ciara's favorites; and she had it shipped over from England when she came to the states. It was a simple way to get everyone's attention, and she loved the deep, rich tones it produced.

She was dressed simply tonight; an all black outfit that was loose and easy to wear. She had topped off before coming in for the night; it wouldn't be prudent to come to such a Kine filled spot hungry. She notices the two Kindred at the bar; must be a slow night. She walks over, smiling softly to the two.* Good evening boys...

Ciara's Outfit

Feeding Roll

Thread Stats
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

M
    Markos Connelly

"Ms. Maskelyne, Good evening, May I pour you a drink." Mark asked the beautiful keeper of the Prince's Elysium. Mark took his hands out of the quick washer and began drying them on a bar towel.

Mark was pleased with the new Keeper, She was lovely, sophisticated, and even tempered. Mark hoped that there working relationship would go well. He didn't want another person of note thinking he was an idiot.

Before Ciara arrives Charlie shrugs at Markos "Nothing, just bought a laptop for the business, whew those things ain't cheap." he then turns to see Ms. Maskelyne arrive, Hey that's the keeper of elysium right? Guess I'll have to find more reasons to visit.

Turning to her he sticks out his hand and says "Don't think we've ever formally met. My name's Charlie. Nice to meet you Ms. Maskelyne"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara shakes her head.* No thank you, I had a nip before I came in tonight. I hope things have been quiet this evening?

*She takes Charlie's hand, giving it a firm enough shake* No, I don't think we have. Good evening Mr...? *She lets her voice trail off, obviously fishing for if there was a last name attached to the man.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

"Sorry, it's Barrett, Charlie Barrett. How goes your new duties? I imagine your pleased with the new promotion?" he asks in reference to her becoming Keeper.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Vitae stuffs

After cleaning up Dirge made her way into club Avalon. She had taken the time to get change clothes and get all dolled up after grabbing a quick bite to eat. She work a nice blood red dress with matching shoes and had a nice pair of sunglasses on over her blindfold, the kind that you see blind people wearing. At her side walked Cerberus her everpresent companion.

As the beautiful haunt strode into the club she checked her cane in the coat room and dropped her Mask of Tranquility. Much had happened to her recently and she needed to get in touch with the Prince. She made her way through the club feeling for someone familiar when she felt Mark's beast. However, nearby she felt the presence of several other kindred. Smiling she approached mark.

She dipped her head in greeting to the other kindred gathered around him, but could not tell who they were because she did not remember feeling their beasts and attaching names to them yet. "Good evening everyone," she said politely.

"Evening Mark. How have you been hon?" She paused for a moment before getting a little more serious. "Say, Mister Clarke isn't in is he? It is very important that I speak with him as soon as possible."

Dirge in her Dress

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark feels the beast of a certain beauty that he was very familiar with. He sees Dirge approach and Dirge hears a smile in Mark's voice. "Hey D. You look fantastic as always." Mark says as he finishes up a drink. Mark gestures to one of the other bartenders, "Hey Jeff, cover me I am gonna take my break."

"Aight Mark" Jeff the bartender says as he comes over and covers Mark's bar.

Mark comes around the bar, "No I don't think Mister Clarke is here, unless he is in his office. Ms. Maskelyne do you know if Mister Clarke is back in his office?" Mark asked the Keeper of Elysium.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.