Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Breaking Point

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Sara smiles gently at Al'adin. "I'll provide you with some if I can." She looks up as Gianna speaks and then steps closer to Rust and addresses him. "I'd like to offer myself for this, if you'll allow me, there's also something I'd like to talk to you about later if possible, in private."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Neil nodded; a foregone conclusion that the Circle would go.

Certainly Sam would make that conclusion verbally, liberally sprinkled with fatalism -- but Neil would carry the standard of salvation with him. Neither, of course, would entertain any illusion that the deadly, snowy Hunterheart would stay behind... and the Circle was all the stronger for it.

He pulled Alice a little closer, and bent over to their favorite little tree. "We voted, Sam, and we really don't feel like dying today. I just thought I'd throw that out there." The joke came out in a loud whisper, and Neil's face lit up with a smile, animated by hope and a brightening of his Mantle's prismatic shimmer.

At the mentioning of getting information, Bert's large ears perk up and he says "I'd be interested in assisting as well. Where would the drop off point be exactly?"

With one of their own in enemy territory, Simon felt that it was something owed to them that they provide whatever support they could.

He rises from his place on the floor, sheathing his blades and approaching the table. He simply says "I'll go."

Marcus Evan

Without a word, Marcus nods and leans forward.

Doctor Jack

Jack is up for anything that gives them even the slightest advantage against their enemy.

"Count me in, too. I'm on board."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam nearly spits out his coffee at Neil's joke. It was good to hear his old friend speak. He fires back darkly, "Oh, you think we get a vote, do ye?" The tree grins from ear to ear at Gianna and nods. "Well, in that case, I definitely feel like dying today."

Karma shrugs, looking up at the woman. It's not like she has anything better to do really. Besides, isn't looking for death what life is all about? For her, maybe.

"I'm in."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"By necessity this information must be confidential. All of you going only brings danger to Harvey." Yui rolls over and says from his perch. With a deft roll, he lands on the floor with hardly a sound but the tinkling of tiny bells. His wild rodent eyes turn sharply on Lady Giana. A Winter King? They both knew Yui would/could never hold that Crown.

"No. this must be kept hushy hush. Should you be caught, only few of us hold a peice of the puzzle." Yui pads upto the table. Over the last month It would seem something died in the Ferret. All pretense of mirth is gone. Only hollow Sorrow.

"It would be reeeeealy bad if one was caught and our spy instantly betrayed. No stealth is called for. And speed. And... perhaps. A distraction?"
    Yui's Ferret gaze turns on the Summer King. So tired. No the freehold needed a Sorrow-filled heart to temper the enthusiasm. I can't rule. But I can advise. yes, that is what this is. That nook was cozy.

"Is this wise Pillar of the Seasons?" Yui returns that haunted, vacant, almost hungry look of purest nature on the starry Giana and refrains from rubbing at his sleepy eyes.

Gianna holds up her hands and smiles proudly at all the fae putting themselves forward. "My dears, my dears, I am sure you will all have an opportunity to escape this place soon enough, but Yui is quite right. Too many in one place and His agents will swarm. You see, the drop is in the shadow of the 4 Seasons," she looks towards Bert, answering his question. "Any closer to Amtrak and the Commons would be compromised."

The smile falters as she comes to the next point.

"Besides, there is something more pressing that was left for us." With deft hands, she pulls out a golden envelope, sealed with wax in the shape of a flame, and holds it up. "Baron Fairweather is offering us aid in our battle against the Ear."

Gianna waits for their reactions.

Sara looks up sharply. She had wondered if it might be possible to turn the Dragon on the Ear and use their battle to bring them both down, but a True Fae would never offer such an arrangement freely, or without hidden costs.

She also noted the fact that Gianna had called him Baron, but put that to the side for now and raised her voice so Gianna could hear her.

"What does he ask for in return?"

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread