Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Breaking Point

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan nodded as he listened to Sam, everything that was said there made good sense and Spartan agreed. As Rust looked over and gave his Marching orders to Spartan he nodded, "Yes King Rust." Spartan said quickly and succinctly

Well, defending the Freehold doesn't seem like something Nela would be very good at either. Rather than add clutter to an already tense discussion, she pulls away and up to the de-facto leader of the Winter Courtiers.

"Mister Bert? I'd like to help you if I can."

Bert turns and looks down at Nela with a smile, "Terrific." he says "Um, is there any particular area you are familiar with or that you regularly harvest at?" he asks "I know I mentioned my stomping grounds but if we can both find a place we're comfortable at I'd like to go that route you know?"

"Well, the place I usually go isn't safe anymore."

"I don't know whether to go someplace public because it's safe, or private because it's harder for them to find us."

Marcus Evan

Marcus nods once to Sam and gestures to the two Wizened in order to sketch out some plans.

Doctor Jack

The good doctor looks at Bert with a slightly amused look. As he responds to the Ogre, he raises his voice and turns to Sam so that his fellow Wizened can hear him.

"Of course. Um, with the General's permission... Honestly, I'm probably not really the best choice for that trap-making stuff."

As his fellow Spring Courtier approaches and speaks to Bert, his face brightens.

"That's three."

Bert rubs his chin, smiling at Jack when he sees him joining him and Nela. "Well I can't think of any private places can either of you?" he asks. "If not, I know I mentioned a comedy club earlier, but maybe I don't need to perform there. Maybe we can sit in the back of the audience as spectators in an attempt to remain hidden while we can try and harvest what we can from the audience's reaction. The only other thing I can think of is trying to hit up people in their sleep."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Standing quietly Alice listened as the others as they talked about the plan and Sam revealed his. She liked it for the most part and was grateful that he was with them. "I think that works Sam. I agree that it would be nice to go meet the Baron knowing the information from the drop if possible, but I don't think we can wait too long. It might be a good idea to see if we can scout out another safe house as an emergency rally point if things go south and this place is compromised."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam nods at the Sovereigns and Gianna, smiling to himself. "Hold on, Al," he says. If he lived to the next Contention, he was gonna trump every Doomed bastard there. "Gianna's talkin sense, as is Queen Alice. Harvestin' needs to be quick, efficient, stealthy. Jus' roll in a bar, get what yeh can, an' leave. Tell the next team where ye've went so they ken change it up, go someplace diff'rent, no patterns to follow. An' we ought to find a second place to turn in case this place can't be held. We can't afford to be picky 'bout flavors." He nods to Doctor Jack; if the other Wizened wasn't much help with the crafting, there was plenty else fer him to do. Turning to Marcus, he instructs him to, "Tell the others if yeh need any parts or tools or such. Harvestin' teams are also on supply runs. An' if there's any suggestion for a second safehouse, they ought to be checkin' those out."

Sam asks Gianna, "How much time have we got befer the drop? I'd like to get these phones trackable previous. If any goes into the Hedge, we oughtta know immediately." Addressing everyone, Sam tells them, "If yer goin' where yeh might not be in range, underground, an elevator, whatever, send a text." He looks back to Marcus, "King Rust and King Rick oughtta will be the only ones with tracking capabilities."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall looked at Bert curiously, listening to the Harvesting conversation. Then over to Gianna, wondering how much time they did have before Alice, Bert, Fu, Terri, and himself met with Fairweather.

The hand that was free slowly moved, touching his weapons, reassuring himself that he would be ready.

"Let me see..." Gianna's eye twinkles like the nursery rhyme as she raises the letter to go over it carefully. Finally, satisfied, she looks up. "I would say that the Baron is a patient man but to leave him without an answer for more than 3 days would be less than opportunistic on our part. I would suggest that the three going to the drop leave immediately."

Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread