Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Okay... Now what?

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Sara recognizes the academic man from this poster dotted around the freehold.

Enzo looks up and shrugs, unsure himself what to do.

Also, anyone else that succeeds with the roll remembers the poster

PRE

3sux

"Those guys he is with were the ones who attacked Club Ember. It's all connected. What is this book?" Rust pulls out his phone, ready to dial up the Dread Lord and the other Sovereigns.

"An ex-merchant of Okey-Dokey's wanted it," Enzo explained. "He said it was stolen from him."

PRE

How do you steal from a Goblin merchant? "We get that book and we have some bait for a trap. You three didn't see that fell'a, I take it. No one driving away?"

Something was not adding up. These guys were providing the book, yet Talons killed the others just because? No. Why did Backpack not return? The deal went bad.
    Suits is leverage and Backpack needs to be found. BUt where is he? Who is he?

"Can you guys tell where he came in and where he ran?"

Sara nods, her mind focusing on the academic. "They will be hunting him as well. We need more eyes and ears to locate him." She bites her lip, then glances at Rust. "If you wish, I'll return and attempt to learn more abut where he may have gone. Perhaps if missing posters were planted, with the face of the backpack holder? We would be contacted if anyone saw him."

Sara frowns suddenly and thinks back to some of what she's learnt about Changelings in her time, jogging her memory to see if had seen an ability similar to the attack used by the academic man.

OOC

Sara can recall a snippet of her time in Arcadia, and one like herself who instead of leathery wings had razorblades for fingers, and where she was known as a lurkglider, her rival was a razorhand.

S
    Spartan

"I do not know, Some cars did drive away but I am unsure of where they went or from where they came."

Spartan looks to Sara, "Yes we need to go back, but we need someone more educated in the Occult to try and decipher those markings" Spartan says speaking of the markings drawn in the flesh. "What do you think King." Spartan asked using his brother's title as an obvious poke for him to take the lead on this.

PRE

Rust stifles a grunt toward Spartan. "We do need someone more skilled the Wryd, yea. I'm going to have to get in contact with the rest of Summer and the Freehold regarding this information and the attack today. Here is the contact I have for Lady Winter. Their knowledge of the what is happening around town could prove valuable. Be nice, give Katrin everything she asks."

Rust wishes he had his own Brain-Trust within Summer just for the ease of contact. He would have to fill that void himself if things didn't change soon.

After watching the security footage one more time, Enzo switches the machine off. Removing the disk, he leaves it for the Summer King to do with as he pleases.

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.