Watch

Mobile Interview

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph frowns. "No...I need to find a suitable kine and see if they have what it takes. I have spent too much time alone or at a club enjoying myself."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Kay, well I have two, Jayne and Mia. you may have seen them at court." Mark says. "I do recommend you get someone to do your daytime dirty work." Mark says basically repeating the statement he made to Charlie earlier but now to Joseph.

"Charlie why don't we start heading back mate."

"Here," Mark gives Joseph a card with his contact info, including a email address. On the back is an address to Neverwhere. "Do me a favor. Memorize that and then destroy the card. That address is to my Haven. We are working out of there until Charlie gets everything up and running at the office."

Charlie listens to Markos speak as he drives his car back to the alley thinking to himself Shit, I may need to find a ghoul too, well best start looking now. As he drives he asks "Any of you two need help moving stuff to the office? Until I find a ghoul as well it'll just be me moving stuff for the moment, i also need to get keys made so you two can get inside."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph takes the card and looks at it for a moment. "Alright, I'll burn it later."

"Nothing for me to move yet. I'll have to get hold of some supplies for this."
    Joseph watches the city drive past. "How secure do you plan on having any documents? Our kind don't find much problem with most materials."

M
    Markos Connelly

"I am pretty good with computers. I was thinking Laptops for each of us and Hard Copies as well. My Concern of course is security when it comes to the computers." Mark said to the other two.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Uh huh." There's a pause...... "I can use a computer?"

He obviously has nothing useful to say about computer security or making that annoying remainder box about registering going away.

Charlie nods to them both and says "It's a hassle but if we had an external hard drive to put all the files on the computer at the end of the night so they wouldn't be on a laptop and then lock it in a safe that might work. That way we wouldn't worry as much about hacking."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Thats not a bad Idea. Give me some time I could probably set up something to have our files automatically downloaded to an external site or server." Mark's mind starts rolling through a bunch of manuals that he had read and some forums about automatically transferring data to a secure server.

Charlie parked his car close to the avalon and said "All right kids, I'm going to try moving stuff into the office. I don't exactly have much cash to get computers for the moment, so any help would be appreciated. Once I get keys for the building I'll make copies for both of you. If you need anything, you two know where to call me." he says handing Joseph a piece of paper with his number on it. "Nice to have ya aboard brotha." unless any of them have anyhing else to say, Charlie drives off to the office to start work on it.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I can help with buying some computers." Joseph says no more about how though. He takes the card. "Alright, I'll call once I have some things."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.