Ended
Watch
271 - 280
DISPLAYED
(1005) Avalon Underground

Page 28 of 29 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last
    S
    Sandman

Cassandra noticed Max and turned towards him a bit with a momentarily questioning look. Then they get addressed by Wilhelm and she tries to turn on the charm again.

Turning towards Wilhelm she smiles to him and gives a small curtsey.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Priscus Von Schusten. I am Lady Cassandra Dawes. Daeva of the first Estate. I hope you are enjoying this evening. I'm certainly finding it informative and entertaining myself."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods to Wilhelm. "Priscus, it is good to see you well."

She turns to Cassandra with a bright smile, as if she is pleased to see the woman again after only a short time. "Lady Dawes, I am so glad you are finding our Court interesting. Although strangely I find myself having this overwhelming urge to apologize. I'd like to say that it is not normally this eventful, but I am afraid I can't."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

This thread wraps up tomorrow, folks. Get your hotcakes while there's still syrup.

Saul

Saul smiled to himself as he followed Ishani. She hadn't said 'no.' That Argent was definitely alright. He nods to Wilhelm. "Nice to see you again, Priscus Von Schusten," he says, his voice coarse, like sandpaper. Turning to see Cassandra approach, he smiles and says, "Good evening, miss. Don't you look lovely." He extends his hand. "Saul Paulson."

I can play the games, Miss Naetesh.

Heathcliff

Heathcliff laughs at Madison's observation. "Indeed. I fear I may have risked much tonight on behalf of someone I do not know foolishly. But I do not like to see people hurt needlessly, when an unkind word, or the thorns of our Lord," he says with a wink, "will suffice. I am afraid I will have to find some way to redeem myself." He felt something within calling to him, stirring in his Blood. It was unpleasant. Very.

S
    Sandman

She gives a smile to Saul as he compliments her.

"Thank you. It took me a while to come up with the perfect outfit."

Then she turns towards Ishani and reaches out to touch her arm gently. Returning the warmth and brightness of Ishani's smile to go along with it.

"It sounds like you and I could have quite the time talking then Hound Naetesh. And that dress just works for you so well. perhaps we could spend an evening gossiping like the girls we are over a cup of tea and some clothes shopping."

G
    Grey_Devil

Azmi wandered away from the Prince who appeared to be satisfied with the answer and still admiring the gift. Azmi let himself feel a small amount of joy before returning to a more sombre state.

Backing away from the Prince he approached the area void of kindred, giving him a moment to regain his composure and determine if there was anyone else that needed to talk to him or that he needed to introduce himself too at court.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant says nothing to Wilhelm's thoughts but takes them in to think over later. Now, he gulped and tried to smile as Ishani and Saul made their way over to them, along with a couple of other beautiful women.

His eyes, however, kept sliding back, and not towards Mr. Paulson.

"Hound Naetesh, good evening," he offers, with a bow before turning to Saul, smiling to the man again, already giving the neonate greetings.

"A pleasure, Miss Dawes. Jayant Nagaraj," he offers to Casandra before she starts to speak with Ishani.

Ishani almost blanches at Cassandra's suggestion. Yeah the outfit works for her, she can see that plainly when she looks into Asa's eyes, but truth be told it was he and Oliviette who had laid everything out for her. The only work she'd needed to do was put it on.

However, she did need something to wear to Twist's prmere and it wouldn't kill her to have some "girl" time. Yeah, she's not the femanine type, never has been, but maybe she should work on that? She remembers talking to Twist about it and the two women going out to redecorate the Grindhouse for it's re-opening. Twist had taught her quite a bit about colors and lightening and taking advantage of how a room feels to make the atmosphere you want to create.

Besides, would it really kill her to actually learn how to be a Lady when Asa needs one on his arm?

A slow smile spreads across her face once again, replacing the look of startlement and utter astonished panic. "Yes Lady Dawes, I would like that very much thank you. I'd like to find something suitable for the premere at Bella Dello Notte if that's possible."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Sandman

She'd almost thought she'd been a bit too bold but as she saw Ishani warm to the idea she felt relieved and nodded her head. Glad that her offer was accepted by the other woman rather than the fearful thoughts of what might have happened with that initial reaction.

"I'm still working on an outfit to wear to that myself. I'm sure we can easily spend an entire evening just finding the propper outfits for that occassion. I'm sure we'll manage to have plenty of fun with it Hound Naetesh."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani tries to keep the look of abject terror off her face at the very idea of spending an entire evening talking about clothes and other womenly things. Instead, she turns to Wilhelm and Jayant with a strained smile, hoping no one will notice the level of her discomfort has risen another few notches.

"Well I hope you gentlemen enjoy the rest of your evening." She then looks at the rest of the kindred standing around her and thinks maybe it is time to make a graceful exit. "I think I will be retiring now. If you'll excuse me."

Again, she gives a slight bow to both men, a smile to Cassandra. "I will get in touch with you tomorrow evening Lady Dawes." Then she turns and strides across the floor, looking for the nearest exit.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Ciara Maskelyne

Max

*An interesting thing can happen with gravity. When two bodies come close enough to pass each other, but not collide, one can be repelled like a stone out of a sling shot. And so it is when Max notices the new Kindred headed towards the large mass of other vampires. He can't change course, instead Max continues straight ahead. He smiles as Cassandra, and returns the nod to Wilhelm; all without stopping. Just a Deputy checking in on everyone...*

Ciara

*Ciara can't help but smile as the two women talk; finally a subject she was comfortable with. She waits for Ishani to leave, taking a few steps closer and waiting for a break in the conversation.*

Page 28 of 29 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last
Closed Thread