Ended
Watch
181 - 190
DISPLAYED
(1005) Avalon Underground

Page 19 of 29 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last
    D
    Divinity

After navigating the crowd of kindred for some time, Scars at last settles around the familiar space of the Meister that had graciously taken her under her wing.

"Lady Pia," she bowed. It was apparent that several kindred had gathered near. Perhaps other Invictus, if she could guess.

S
    Steven

"Late January Early February of 2009 Sherriff Naetesh." Grey says coming up slowly from his bow. "I was originally acknowledged with his Majesty *bow* and Mr. Hatori before getting called away on urgent family business." Grey said suprisingly using more then just a 3 or 4 word sentance. Grey, still with the grouping of roses in his hand offers one to the Royal Hound. "I want to apologize for having to leave so rapidly without explination."

"Yes, tonight has had its fair share of disruptions it seems." At least the woman Victoria had smacked hadn't been Kindred, though Arnold would not have put it past the woman to act otherwise. "I spoke to the one who seemed to have a problem with you. He claimed that you yelled at him and that he didn't know why. He shouldn't be an issue for you again tonight, though I can't guarantee for the future."

His blood is powerful. Be careful, Lady Pia

Arnold looks and nods to Azmi "It is good to meet you as well, Alder Soldier Korkmaz. It is always good to make the acquaintance of another loyal to the First Estate, and particularly one of the Soldier class. Perhaps you will aspire toward membership in the Order of Knights that Lady Councilor Pia hopes to establish?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

w
    w176

” Yet, at some time you did try to drink pudding. Right?” The drowned ghost of a women says and one of the sunny smile lights up her face. She raises her eyebrows.

“ I'm guessing that it was an entertaining experience even if didn't lead to any fantastic culinary insight, but you got a bunch of entertaining minutes and some laughter. “
    She turned one palm up. Did you need more then that? Her gesture seem to say..

Breezeann looked over at the Seneshal and the Prince. The mess around them seem to start to clear and turns to Max giving him simple suggestion.

“What do you say about just following me over to them? Looks good for you, looks good for me. Mature and responsible.” In her round face didn't seem to hold any strings attached to the straightforward question. But there was a hint of mischief in her eyes.

“But it would probably get some Lords and Succubi worried what terrible things the Mekhets been plotting over here by themselves. On the either hand, worrying about plots is their favourite pastime who am I to deny them that?”

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Mac tips his hat to the generous Keeper of Elysium, then follows Ciara along with Heathcliff, Madison, and Ayameko to whichever private room she leads them to. Akim has not been invited to this little party.

For the briefest of moments, Heathcliff considers telling Madison to stay where she is. Yes, he's that upset. But then, he considers sharing a bed with her after he's been in a private room with Ciara and Ayameko, and quickly decides against it. If he thought vampires had cold feet before...

Mac puts the letter to his forehead, Johnny Carson style, with his trademark smirk. "It's genuine," he says after several minutes. "I see her Regent's face as he's writing it, and he was one sad sack. Crying tears of blood the whole time." He offers Ayameko a sympathetic smile. "His expression is resolute, though. He has the look of one prepared to die," he tells them authoritatively. He hands the letter back to Ayameko. She ought to have it.

Heathcliff also offers the ghoul a condolent look, before turning to the Keeper to await her judgment.

Akim turns and steps through the crowds, looking for anyone he knows, however loosely.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*As Ciara opens on the doors for the others, she stops short at the extra guest that had followed along. She considers saying something to Madison, but decides to let it go. If nothing else she now knows what to expect if she has to speak with the woman in the future.

She's silent as Mac works, waiting for the full report before speaking.* So, we have an Unbound running around the city; who may be being followed by the enemies of her previous Dom. I don't suppose anyone here would like to lay claim to the child? *She looks around the room, smiling a little at the sarcastic remark.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

"I will," Heathcliff says firmly. The Seneschal doesn't seem to have noticed the sarcasm in her tone, or if he did, he's ignoring it.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant keeps his smile as he is addressed by the beautiful head of the Ordo Dracul, and when he speaks, he tries to keep his voice more confident than usual.

Anything to force away the growing concern that he is now alone.

"I am very well, thank you Oracle Shadow. I must confess it is strange being in the hotel business now," he chuckles. "I may have to go back to night school for a while."

L

Wilhelm gave a slight smile at Jayant's approach, and question. "Of course not, Primogen Nagaraj."

He pondered Shadow's opinion on the decorations briefly. "I would not mind Court retaining an older feel. Our Elysia tend to be quite modern in appearance, because most are in places open to Kine." He shrugs, "This is the exception, I suppose."

At Jayant's comment he cannot help but chuckle softly. "Modern economics have grown rather convoluted." Indeed, just managing his own finances had become more of a chore than he liked.

Page 19 of 29 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last
Closed Thread