Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
281 - 284
DISPLAYED
(1005) Avalon Underground

Page 29 of 29 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

After the cool reception by the Prince, Akim approaches Victoria. The reaction didn't bother him too much, he'd hardly expected fireworks and a cheery welcome, the man was busy, and naturally uniterested in an unknown and unimportant Kindred's personal goals. He'd gotten permission and that was what he considered important.

He nods at Madam Stanford respectfully. "Madam, may I humbly request a moment of your time?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria took note of the kindred that approached her was one of the new arrivals that presented himself to the Prince. She wasn't sure what business the man had with her and wondered for a moment if he was just going to waste her time.

Well no harm in being polite at least. Even if he is not,
    she thought to herself as he mangled her title.

"Madam Harpy would be an appropriate form of address given the setting," she plainly stated. "I don't believe we have been introduced. Is there something you require Mister..." she drug out the last word as if fishing for the man's name.

The least he could have done was introduce himself and tell me who was requesting my time. No manners at all.

"Akim Swith, Madam Harpy." Akim clasps his hands behind his back and assumes a submissive position.

"Given the recent attack on the Avalon and the emergent of an enemy of this Court, I wanted to ask if my services might perhaps be of use to the Kindred of this city. I deal in matters of security and protection and I would be honoured to serve, if any would take an interest in my services."

Tonight's Danse comes to a close, but it's never really over, is it?

Scene Ends.

Page 29 of 29 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
Closed Thread