Winter
Status
Philip Crosen
Status
Walker
Status
Page 4 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

For Sdog

Well. That was...abrupt to say the least.

The Manticoress' expression shifted into a distinct frown as she was left behind by Nightfall and Al-Adin. Right. What did they need me for so badly? They have it all wrapped up. I could be back at the studio working on something that's going to help pay the rent.

She looked at the others and the frown shifted into a tight mirthless smile. Dignity must be maintained at any cost. These people didn't need to know just how taken aback she was at the moment.

L

Well so much for planning...

Rick offers an apologetic shrug, no one ever said that Elementals were much for talking. So he spared a glance towards Xerxia, "You're better at talking than me anyway." Then he's up and over the wall, having little difficulty despite the smooth surface. And he exults in the brief moment it takes for him to drop to the ground, at feeling the wind rush past him. He couldn't help but miss that feeling

Unfortunately, no sooner did he land than he realized he had happened upon a very bad spot to land in. Namely, one that did not leave him in a good position to hide. Walls would be so much more convenient if one could see through them, walls that weren't his at least. So after a moment of frustration, he darted away to another flower arrangement to hide in, hopefully he'd have time to get there.

Climbing

Climbing: First roll failure, retry (if time enough for it) successful

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia looks after Rick suddenly decided to jump over. "Well, yes, but..." But he's over before hearing the last bit, which even those left behind can barely hear, "I'm better at infiltration..."

She then looks at those remaining with a shrug and begins speaking as her body morphs, "Well... No sense increasing that party's size or they'll be more likely to get caught..."

Only one party member should be doing such things, anyway...
    she thinks as her ears shrink and round, the piercings moving along to the upper back corner of the ears. The rest of her body plumps up from its previous relative frailty and androgyny to more human proportions. Aside from being a little taller and fuller, though, she looks pretty much the same. Maybe that's why her keeper took her?

"You guys coming?" she asks before following Marcus.

1 Glamour to strengthen Mask

Juno looked up at the wall then back at the others for some manner of cue. Nightfall, Al-Adin and the squirrel chick had left. Marcus was walking off. The D&D elf was probably going to follow Marcus. The other guy had jumped over the wall too. Six people going about their tasks, unplanned though they were, and that left the seventh person on her own.

Well. Fuck this for a lark.

The lack of a tangible plan working with the possibility of being left behind in an unfamiliar and possibly dangerous place made for a less than comfortable situation for the Manticoress.

Maybe it's time to plan for as graceful an exit I can manage under the circumstances. But let's test the water first.

"What can I do to help? You have three, maybe four people sneaking onto the grounds who have already left and maybe three going up to push the doorbell. That's six people accounted for."

At least the Manticoress was asking and not following the traditional feline practice of You Get To Watch My Disdainful Butt Recede Into The Distance As I Walk Away.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus stops and looks back at the three Fairest, grinning slightly as thoughts of Charlie's Angels come to mind. The grin disappears as he realizes... that makes him Bosley. Regardless, the metal man notices that Xerxia seems to be on board and ready for action, but the other two are lagging behind.

"C'mon, Juno... Faith... put your Masks on and let's go Trick-or-Treating. We'll ring the doorbell and see if they have any sweets."

The Metalflesh had thought the plan was fairly evident, but seeing the unconvinced expression on the Draconic's face, he realizes perhaps she isn't used to this sort of thing. After all, Juno is Spring, not Summer.

"Right, then. We all need to look like regular folks. We'll get their attention on us, and try to talk our way in... at the very least, maybe it will distract them and help the others sneak inside. Remember, we're dealing with dangerous Loyalists and possibly, Ensorcelled, so be extra careful."

The way Marcus says Loyalists makes it sound like the dirtiest word any of them had ever heard... even Faith. Taking a long look at the rather rough-looking group, he gets an idea. Hurrying back to his Jeep, he grabs his toolbox before heading back to the rest of his crew.

"They're going to let us in, because we're obviously here to fix the plumbing. Now, who can be really convincing?"

Over the wall...

The four fae manage to secure hiding positions in the garden, all within earshot of each other. The house itself is 45 yards away with a stone driveway that winds up from the main gate. Several vehicles are parked outside the home, one of which causes Terri's eyes to shoot open.

"That van!" she hisses, trying not to raise her voice. "That was at the bookstore, the one that bastard drove away in!"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith watches the 4 climb up the wall, pondering following them with a twist of her mouth. Squirrelly was fun, Birdy was OK, Monkey kid she didn't know. If Elf-boy did something to them, if he decided it was open season on all animals, well... There wouldn't be enough asterisks in the world.

At Marcus's urging, she shrugs, and starts to follow him towards the gate. "Dude, don't look at me like that. I mean, f**k, I like a good joke as much as the next gal, but no way in hell are you passing off as a plumber." Because Faith herself looks soooooo much the part.

A diversion. A diversion. No way in heck am I drawing people's attention just for fun. "So what's plan B? Go in there and bash some heads?" It's not clear if her tone is hopeful, or just dismissive of whatever it is Marcus has got planned.

"All right."

She was running a bit tight on Glamour and a Harvesting session was certainly in order within the near future. For now, there wasn't anything else for it but to push her normal Mask up a bit and go with the others as they attempted a diversion at the front entrance.

Her tail seemed to fade away, as did her goatee. Her black dyed hair appeared to soften and lose its natural spikiness, resting in waves and asymetrical patches against her skull. The odd thing was, her features seemed to soften just a little bit, resulting in a certain boyishness with just enough of a hint of feminine to offer the appearance of her being yet another emo type; the dark clothing only helped with that perception as she was still on the thin side and flat-chested. The Mask didn't involve itself with bustline enhancement, at least in her particular situation. Her tattoos seemed to have evaporated as well, being something which didn't exist before she was Taken.

She looked around, the Mask having done nothing to conceal her wariness, then, "Let's go and get this over with."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall looked at Terri, and nodded seriously. At best, they were looking at a shotgung wielding ass who preferred to ask questions later. He reached down, patting the hard lumps in his pocket, then touched the strap of his pool cue case.

Whatever anyone else thought, he still considered himself a protector.

He looked around, seeing if there were any guards, gardeners, or security cameras.

"See any guards or stuff?"
    he whispered to Adin.

He was, after all, a thief -- and probably much better at spotting such things than a ballet dancer.

Page 4 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread