Status
Winter
Status
Philip Crosen
Status
Walker
Status
Page 3 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Juno's tail curled slightly as Marcus spoke -- the lazy curl of a feline who was paying attention to someone they found entirely fascinating. "I hope to be able to attend. I really don't get out into the world very often."

Back to reality. Should I let these people know that I'm not carrying -- or will it give them an opening against me?

For once the Manticoress was going to be a follower. Some of the others seemed to be a bit more prepared than she was; and since her intentions were to come out of the situation in one piece the best move she could make for the time being was to be quiet and pay attention.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-adin looks up at nightfall, and sheepishly puts his game away; for the moment at least.
    "Uhh, well we can get over the wall if we are quiet; then its just a climbing fun."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

L

Rick was a bit torn really. Trying to get in diplomatically could have its benefits. But was it a good idea here? Might it tip off a person of interest to the Changelings' interest in the house, perhaps heighten scrutiny and lead to the discovery of the group trying to sneak in? Was it worth the risk, when they had so little an idea of what they were facing? He had no idea.

Though a chance to split away from Nightfall would be nice.

"Is there someone at the front door for us to talk to?"

Yep, stalling.

From where the group are, its difficult to see anyone actually at the front door through the gate but there are lights on within, and some movement through the windows although nothing of any detail.

"I'm up for going over the wall," Terri says. "As for the front door, it might be a good way to get whoever is inside for a distraction." Suddenly, an idea dawned on her.

"Hey! What if those at the front door strengthen their Masks? Just in case?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Race?" Nightfall grins at Terri and Adin.

Alas, after the Spring Games I, it would probably be a bit conspicuous to lag behind Terri.

"On three?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Two!" AL-Adin cheers, continuing the countdown.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

"One!" Terri replies, calling on her squirrel connections to make this easier. Looking to Rick and the others, she nodded, ready to find out what was so special about this address and quit the chitter-chatter. She then darts up and over the wall, dropping down the otherside and ducking next to a well-trimmed bush the other side.

Tread of the Swift Hooves, climbing & hiding, oh my!
    Tread of the Swift Hooves, climbing & hiding, oh my!

Strength + Athletics - 1 (smooth brickwork) to climb the wall, just 1 suxx required. Once over the wall and into the grounds, Dexterity + Stealth + 1 (garden foliage) roll to find a suitable hiding place. Also, anyone can take this route if prefered; it isn't just limited to Nightfall, Al-Adin or Terri

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Hi, Mom and Dad,

Summer camp is great. Today I raced a monkey and a squirrel over a fence. Anyway, it's time to hide in the rose gardens now, so I have to go. See you soon,

Love,
    Neil

Nightfall took off after Terri, terribly tempted to give her tail a tug and slow her down, but thinking better of it. Lord knows what Rick the Prick would say. He hit the wall running, using his traceur training to match Terri as they both went up and over.

It was equally tempting, now that they were out of sight, to see about well trimmed bush as well, but he settled for rolling into a large jasmine arrangement.

Up & Over (7); Drop & Roll (4)

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

ooc
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus keeps both feet firmly planted as he watches Terri lead the way over the wall. He looks between Rick and Xerxia to see which of them is going to join the threesome on the other side. Looking at the remaining Lost, the Metalflesh strengthens his Mask and turns, walking toward the gate that leads to the front door. His companions will notice that besides his skin taking on a more normal appearance, the strange, shifting engravings carved into it stop writhing across his arms and stabilize into intricate celtic knotwork-inspired tribal tattoos.

Strengthen Mask

Page 3 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread