Status
Winter
Status
Philip Crosen
Status
Walker
Status
Page 11 of 32 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

As they walked through the gate, Juno's lip curled involuntarily. Gate....cage....they were meant to keep things out, or worse -- keep something in. Back straight, eyes scanning the area...the Manticoress' nature as a Predator Queen began to edge itself forward just ahead of her human reluctance towards the unknown. Both sides were wary...Prudent.

Whereas Juno's Human Common Sense would have put her hands up and walked back down the driveway amidst a parting comment like 'you're on your own now, guys', the Manticoress understood that they were committed and any evasiveness would be considered a tip off as to their intentions. So she was, like any other Monster, going to be very, very scrutinizing of her surroundings. Entrance, exit.....any movement that would draw the piercing gaze of her Blue Eyes.

2010-06-16 06:51:32Juno Mantiserra rolls 4 to Perception (Wits 2, Comp 2) (10 Again)9, 9, 9, 13 successes

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

As they continue walking up, Xerxia infuses Glamour into herself for some good luck. Who knows if I'll have the time later?

Bump & bookkeeping

Nightfall & Rick

Sliding through the wall, and Nightfall is met with a worrying sight. The garage door is open and what can only be described as dopplegangers with overly-large ears, dark glasses and Lego-hair in differing colours preparing to leave the garage to storm the drive-way. Overall, there are a dozen, each carrying an extendible baton in one hand and a Taser in the other.

Rick, on the other hand, can see the dead man standing at the door and the floorboards creek above as people begin to descend the stairs. Hiding behind the open front door is Terri's assailant. In his hand is a shotgun.

Driveway

“Is everything ok? We never called for any plumbers?” the man called from the front door, still smiling. Its a deceiving smile in Juno's books, and something is not right, especially when the man's eyes flicker beside him.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin ducks behind one of the doors, hiding from the lego men.
    3 successes
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Al-Adin & Terri

Both of the Beasts manage to secure hiding places as the Lego-men carry on down the stairs. As they do so, however, they both pull out extendible batons and charge of Tasers before moving out of sight.

The Manticoress growled softly in her throat -- something was not right, but how to let the others know without tipping off the doorway man that he had been made? Coming out with something along the lines of 'it's a trap' would only set things in motion sooner than they....or most likely herself....were ready to deal with. And then the idea popped into her head.

Juno walked up closer to Marcus, then spoke to the other man from their position on the driveway.

"Sir, if you'll wait a minute I can check to see if I have the right address -- who knows, maybe the secretary put us off by a number or two -- and we can be right off out of here if its wrong. I thank you for your patience."
    2010-06-18 06:58:52Juno Mantiserra rolls 6 to Manipulation (3 + 1 Seeming Blessing) Subterfuge 2 (10 Again)9, 8, 5, 5, 9, 84 successes

Moving slowly as she removed her cell phone, she opened the text app and tapped out something, holding it up for Marcus to look at.

"Does this address look right to you?"

In the text window, Juno had typed MN LOOKn RND TRAP setNG?

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"I like the sunglasses and ears, but isn't the hair a bit over-the-top?" Nightfall asks conversationally as he bobs and weaves into the middle of the group.

With any luck, they'd taser and beat one another for a few seconds before realizing he was untouchable.

It probably sent their little mission to hell unless this proved a distraction, but he couldn't let the 'plumbers' get jumped.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus nods to Juno.

"I think so..."

Raising his eyes back to the man at the door, Marcus Kens him as he walks forward to get a better look.

"This is the Tosser residence, right?"

I spy, with my little eye...

L

Rick's eyes narrowed slightly as he saw the man, the shotgun in his hands. Things were about to get dangerous. His eyes fell half shut as he concentrated, as the glamour surged and whirled within him. As his mind was cast back to what he once was like, to what it meant to be a primal force of the world. As the lightning that was a part of him flashed, growing, subsuming his form. As he became lightning, as he truly became an Elemental once more.

Becoming the Primal Foundation

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin whispers to Terri:
    "So... now what?"

Perhaps having a 'Lets get Juno Happy!' talk instead of a mission briefing wasn't the best idea in hindsight. Oh well.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 11 of 32 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread