Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Instruction

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Shit, oh no no no!"

Akim realised with a sort of desperate horror that he'd placed himself in a position to be offered guidance about Kindred society by a Kine, and not even a ghouled Kine. It would be a humilation for him if this came out, which might explain his reaction.

"I fear you misunderstand, my connections are low because I'm new to the city. While I'm sure you consider your opinion valuable, I will ask for it if I need it, the purpose of this is for me to answer your questions and later to introduce you to the Seneschal, not for a Kine to advise me on the workings of Kindred society."

R
    Rose Whitewater

Miyazaki tilted her head as she nodded her head, "Forgive me for sharing my words and thoughts. And I thank you for answering my questions. If you have no further need of me I shall leave you in peace then Swith-san."

Ayameko rose then and went towards the door. She looked to him, she was almost complete stillness, the only betrayal was that of the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Her tone had lost it's warmth and became that of a cool professional. Clearly she had let herself relax a bit with him but now she was back to a calm and collected exterior. Her head was slightly bowed to show deference to him as she awaited his response.

Akim bows his head. "Good luck in your quest Miyuzuki-san."

R
    Rose Whitewater

Miyazaki Ayameko gifts him with a formal bow and then she makes her way from the room. Leaving Akim with his thoughts and her last words.

~Ayameko Exits~

End scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread