Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Instruction

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Akim leads his new friend into the hotel, smiling as they head to the front desk and he nods at the receptionist.

"Excuse me, but is the manager available? Miss Pia sent us."

The manager comes out and gives Akim and Ayameko a room as per Regina's instructions. Carry on.

Akim calmly seats himself, nodding at Ayamenko. "Anything to drink, eat?" He smiles, settling down in the chair. "I imagine it's possible youhave a few questions about the city, I'll do my best to answer, if you're going to teach me about the Invictus, it's the least I can do."

R
    Rose Whitewater

Ayameko smiles kindly to him as she says, "I am fine as far as food and drink goes. Though it would be appreciative if you could teach me of those I need to be... particularly good towards."

Akim regards her thoughtfully. "To tell the truth, general polilteness to any is the best method, provided of course, the Pince hasn't declared them an enemy or target of a Blood hunt, in which case you should avoid them and report what you know of their whereabouts, but in summary Miyuzuki-san, you often don't know who you're talking to, good manners is a way of survival."

R
    Rose Whitewater

Ayameko smiles kindly to Donan as she says, "I couldn't agree more with that statement Swith-san. May I ask when the next court is?"

"Within the next few days I believe, although I'm unsure what the proceeduce for you to attend would be."

R
    Rose Whitewater

Ayameko nods her head as she says, "I will show up and go from there. After all. I will be representing my former city."

Akim wasn't sure it was the best idea, but she knew the risks, and if she didn't, then she hadn't been taught as wlel as she said she had. He smiles and bowed his head. "I'm afraid I'm not too well connected in the city as yet, it's a task I'm working on."

R
    Rose Whitewater

Miyazaki smiled kindly to Akim. She sensed some sort of concern but not wanting to put the nosferatu at any unease she smiles warmly as she says, "Have patience and take time. My suggestion would be to research those you know that have connections and figure out how best to attract the proper type of attention from them. Find out what pushes their buttons and then avoid doing so. Observations are very keen in that regard I have learned. And remember... sometimes the greater the risks the greater the reward but do think upon your actions and balance out the risks and the rewards and if possible make an informed decision."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread