Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Eye-Openings and Old Friends

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    R
    Rose Whitewater

Tali blinked as she listened to it all. She blinked a few times and then looked to Mateo as she said, softly, "A werewolf..." She swallows then adds, "Well, like i said, there has to be a grain of truth in every myth."

She looks a little unsettled then hearing them all speak this weird language she realizes that they seem pretty angry and must be talking to the spirit. She then turns and gazes to the area that they seem to be talking to and says, softly, "I may not be able to communicate with you like everyone here is. And I'm guessing you're here for a reason. I really don't want any trouble. If you want to follow me there's not much I can do to stop you from that. If things can be peaceful please, let me know what I can do in exchange for it. I'm working on making a green oasis with a shrine where i can leave gifts at my apartment. If that isn't to your liking... let me know somehow what i can offer... I just want my friends and family safe."

She doesn't mention Mateo's claiming her as his mate, figuring that was his way of letting the others know that they were dating and she was off the market to his packmates.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent stands up, brusing off any crumbs he had onto the floor before grabbing his jacket.

"Right folks, I'm outta here for the night, got some things to catch up on." Before leaving though, he pauses to give the spirit a wink and a smile.

Sometimes, even the stupid had their place.

He then heads towards the door.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo listens to Tali and then nods. He looked at Vincent, unsure if he had gone too far and lost a brother because of it. He takes another bite of his pizza, looking at the spirit, not sure how things would go from here. A part of him knew what he did was wrong, but his Prideful nature told him that he had to go with the flow and see how everything went...

L

The spirit nods in Vincent's direction in response to the wink and smile. A slight chuckle as it looked in Mateo's direction...and then it was gone.

Jolene nodded as Tali talked. Maybe the girl did know enough. Jo didn't know much better, she was still learning about 'werewolves' herself. She had no idea what sort of consequences, if any, would come from all this; hence her bold proposition earlier. Jo watches as the spirit fades away, unsure of herself and feeling uncomfortable. "So, um, its nice to meet you Tali," she says stupidly, the look on her face saying she sort of regretted saying anything at all.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah gives the departing omega a small wave. He looks at the ground for a moment then at Mateo. That there is a question on his mind is obvious, if he would ask it in front of Tali was an entirely different matter.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Talisia looks over to Jo as she says, softly, "It's nice to meet you also."

She stretches out then gazes over to the others and looks over towards the door as Vinny exits. She couldn't help but wonder if the tension she was feeling was because of her. Was she not suppose to know anything?

L

Since this scene seems to have winded down I'll be closing it tomorrow.

L

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5