Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Fun Times with Nightfall!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Juno's brow furrowed slightly as she watched the other Fairest, then, "I believe I understand now what it is you're saying."

It does make sense. Maybe what it all boils down to is that I'm afraid to change. It wouldn't hurt to talk to someone from Autumn or perhaps another Winter courtier, hear their perspective and see what insight they can offer as to overcome this...being pinned down. Not all of it is Alice; most of what's happened is my fault too.

"There is something in my life which brings happiness to me, and that's my art. There's nothing more satisfying than to watch a piece come together. One of the reasons I went Spring was because of how the Court encouraged creativity and understood that just about every artist on this planet has some odd quirk or another."

Juno thought about how she had packed up every little thing in her home which had reminded her of Spring, no matter how vague the connection -- colorful clothing, art supplies, the little things that let people know where her loyalties rested.

If I can't salvage Spring, then maybe I can open some other doors in the long run.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall smiled, and amusement danced in his eyes.

"Juno... that isn't because you're a Springer... that's because you're a Fairest."

How could she not know? The pull to beauty, the desire to be, or create, was the same as he felt. Whether by brush or blade, it was their nature to seek it out in others and from within.

She smiled slightly at that. "It makes sense. When I'm actually at work and around other creative people I'm settled and content. So that part's covered."

The Manticoress scratched at her goatee, then, "I need to settle this business between myself and Alice....eventually. I should wait until next year and see what happens, but right now...I'm learning that the person who was really affronted has moved on with his life, and perhaps its time that the Vizier follow her Prince's example."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

To that, Nightfall had no reply. Not only did he have things unsaid between himself and the Spring Queen, perhaps he did as well with most of the Freehold. As to when --or if-- those words would be exchanged was a mystery he was content to let lie.

When ready, please head to this scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread