Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Fun Times with Nightfall!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin wanders over to the place Nightfall wanted him; a big grin on his face. This is going to be fun!
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Juno had been able to keep up with the Princely Thief....but only by the very slimmest of margins. As they waited for Nightfall, she curled her tail upwards and began to pick some stray grass bits out of the tuft from where she had skidded down earlier in the haste to beat Nightfall to the meeting place.

Did the Manticoress feel any sort of anticipation towards the possible adventure in the offering?

If the smile on her face as she watched Al-Adin wandering about was of any indication, she was certainly welcoming the opportunity.

Both Al and Juno wait outside Dee's Nuts Donuts, quite famous amongst downtown's cops on duty, with several passing by to go inside on breaks.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall steps off of the bus with a twinge of anticipation; not the purposeless fear of nervousness, but more the tingling excitement of seeing something for the first time. He's dressed as usual, with his ubiquitous toggle coat and pool cue, and approaches the pair with a warm, happy smile.

Rainbow shards of light scintillate outwards from his new Mantle, and the ringing of drawn blades accompany his footfalls. As he approaches, Juno's Mantle shifts subtlety, from the smell of wet grass to the smell of freshly blooming flowers.

"Hey, glad to see you both... are you cool with this? Hanging out with me and all?"

[banner]nf[/banner]

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

AL-Adin looks a nightfall. A look of incredulity creases his face.
    "Why not? You still have to tell me what happened at the meeting. But later!" He spins on his foot and points down the street.
    "Now we have to deal with a bad guy!"

Juno blinked slightly at what she was picking up from Nightfall....had he joined Spring or had his attatchment to Winter changed so that his Mantle had the "feel" of the Northern Lights? It would make a lot of sense, since he, like Bert, really didn't fall into the imagery she had of that Court and its followers. Her nose twitched at the scent of flowers over the wet-grass scent she carried as part of her own Mantle and she looked at Nightfall with a slightly perplexed expression.

I should be asking that question if they were cool hanging out with me.

"I'm always glad to see you both. And I don't get an opportunity to socialize very often."

He does seem different -- he doesn't impress me as the sort who would ask a question like that. Should I ask....? Yes, but it can wait for a moment. It would be rude to just move right in there and ask him right off the bat since we haven't been 15 minutes together and already I'm curious.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin gets distracted by a speeding car, and suddenly pulls out his psp and starts racing in it.

ghosting

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Well... you've been boonswoggled, then," Nightfall replies with a grin, looking from Juno to Adin. "This... is... a mystery. With danger," he leaned in, whispering in a conspiratorial tone. "Hardly socializing."

"Our story so far,"
    he continues in a normal tone, beginning to walk, "Is the murder of one Tim Somebody, which led us to a bookstore, where Terri nearly got poached, and gave us the name of one Bradley Broom, who I'm off to see. All this, of course, in the relentless pursuit of the dreaded Ear Fairy. Still in?"

His tone is light, but his eyes are serious.

"ZOOOOOOM!"

Al's in.

Murder? Bookstore? Why haven't I heard anything...oh wait. I don't travel in a lot of circles.

"I....yes. I told Al-Adin that I would come along, so....I'm in."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread